forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@requiemisback language

i'm gonna go on a random side note again and quickly say: who knew hanging out with my peeps in a public chat would be so fun- i thought group DMs were where it's at but maybe not-
if anyone's curious about the chat, here's the link -> gc link

Deleted user

I fell off my roof like 3 hrs ago and broke my left arm :), I was on the roof helping my dad replace a missing shingle and I took a wrong step, and I slipped and fell off of the roof

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

F
I somehow haven't broken any bones, but I did hit my hand on the wall yesterday and it still hurts, plus my legs are sore from track practice, and now it's snowing in April and we still have practice outside

Deleted user

but I mean, if I can take a paintball directly to the spine (that happened to me before), then I think I'll be ok

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I broke my foot last month while taking a shower

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Worst healing injury I've had that doesn't make sense is when I bent my toe falling down the stairs. Iirc it took way less time to heal my hip after I failed a flip and landed on concrete.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I've never broken like a major bone, but fingers and toes break all the time on me. Currently I have like 3 broken toes from softball and like 2 broken fingers. I can't really tell if the index finger is broken. It just looks at me kinda crooked like and I'm like are you broken or just sad? You don't really hurt so make up your mind. Also I've slipped my growth plate in my left ankle and I was on crutches for about a week. It never broke tho. I healed up in a month tho and I apparently heal very fast. I dunno how it works. It just does. I'm just speedy

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

How do you guys just break? Like I get jumping off of something and falling but like tripping and falling? The ground's like 5 feet away. Roll on impact, it spreads out the ouch, and you get up in one piece. 😂 but I am greatly intrigued. Tell me more.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Sprains are worse than breaks. I sprained my right ankle while practicing long-jump. I've also fractured my left wrist and had to be in a cast for 4 weeks, which sucked since I'm left handed.