forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I'm finally taller then my parents XD, I just grew 3 inches today I'm 5'10 now and my parents are 5'7

Deleted user

because I no longer have growing pains which I have had since March 11th

Deleted user

well let me re-word what I said, I'm finally 5'10 after having almost two and a half months of growing pains in my knees, so now I'm 3 inches taller than my parents! :D

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

According to my teacher the way I pop my wrist is "inappropriate", "looks like I'm snapping the necks on men", and "Scares his co-teacher as he is of the male gender"

See was it in class? Bc murder isn’t for class. Now for out of class maybe.
But seriously that’s such bull.

@moss

According to my teacher the way I pop my wrist is "inappropriate", "looks like I'm snapping the necks on men", and "Scares his co-teacher as he is of the male gender"

wtf are they on?

Deleted user

if you a time lord, does that mean you can travel back in time?

Deleted user

I have memories from the past. That aren't mine. Thus I am a time lord and I can throw my conscious back in time.

wait, that means you can see the dinosaurs through a caveman's memory?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have memories from the past. That aren't mine. Thus I am a time lord and I can throw my conscious back in time.

No. It goes back through my family and the family I'm marrying into. If they're not my family, I have no business going through and looking through their memories

Deleted user

No. It goes back through my family and the family I'm marrying into. If they're not my family, I have no business going through and looking through their memories

oh, that makes sense

Deleted user

I have finally got the courage today to start on my very first story and it's called "Love Against War". I got the idea of the story from some of the roleplays I've done in the past and if anyone would like to check what I have so far, be my guest!-https://www.notebook.ai/documents/127689

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Uh okay first all the oxford comma is a good friend. Second of all, since I am a Communications major and English major with a minor in creative writing, I'm losing my absolute mind. Now it's not horrible, you're just scatterbrained and your periods of speaking are not separated from the action. You need line breaks, grammar rules, and a lot of time and discipline. The standard manuscript is 300 pages before editing. And the average chapter is 5,000 to 8,000 words before editing. So it's like 10 to 18 pages a chapter. And it takes time to grow. So I suggest you take a writing class if you're into writing stories. It'll help a whole lot.