forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

T^T I'm so stressed rn, my mom's side of the family knows that I'm Bi and they support me but next Thursday I'm going to be visiting my dad's side of the family for about 4 or 5 days, and they don't know that I'm Bi, and I'm scared to tell them that I am because my cousin Maddie is also Bi but they don't support her at all. I am most likely just going to tell Maddie and no one else until I'm older.

Deleted user

Someone in this chat is in a love triangle with a father and son

I-……can you keep that information to yourself, I really don't care and don't need to know at all

@Space group

I had to go into the attic of my house to dig out some of my brother's old Bakugan toys he had. While digging through our cluttered attic that has remained untouched for years I came across an old book. Its cover was faded but I could see it was written in a different language. Upon further inspection of my interesting find, I realized it's the same book from a library in my DR when I shift. It's mostly written in that other language.
No one in my family knows where it came from and I think I might've manifested it?
Thoughts?

@requiemisback language

oh man, i think it could be a manifest
i remember manifesting an object before and it was super weird at first but then i started thinking it was super cool (given, i manifested giorno giovanna's ladybug brooches and now i wear them everywhere-)
but yeah, if you recognize that item from when you shift, it most possibly could be the result of a manifest
i say keep the item around, it could be of use, even if everything's in a different language

@Space group

I'm currently at my classes, and after I have work so I may not get to it for a bit.
On a sadder note… I had a breakdown this morning because I'm scared to die young (and just dying in general) I'm scared I won't accomplish anything and I'm terrified there's no afterlife.