forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I think I'm ready for that bike ride Saturday! I can try to get scenery pictures for y'all to enjoy if you'd like me to.

Bike ride today! I got everything that I need. Today's forecast seems good with nice warm temperatures and sun. Possibly windy conditions though. 😁 I can try to get scenery pictures for y'all.

Well, I did 20 of the 30 miles; got done just before noon! A bit sore and tired now. Lol
I wasn't able to get any scenery pics. ☹ Unless you count the 20 mi selfie.

Deleted user

um sorry to be nosy, but are yall talking about alcohol

Deleted user

yes ik I'm to young to drink and my taste buds haven't fully developed, but right as we speak, wine and beer taste nasty

@requiemisback language

yes ik I'm to young to drink and my taste buds haven't fully developed, but right as we speak, wine and beer taste nasty

they really do
i drank wine on accident once and blegh-

Deleted user

they really do

I only know that wine and beer taste nasty because my dad let me try a bud light and a sweet red wine

Alcohol is a strange thing. I don't want to encourage underage drinking, but since I know it happens I have some advice.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

they really do

I only know that wine and beer taste nasty because my dad let me try a bud light and a sweet red wine

Well, that's the problem. Admittedly, some people do like Bud Light… though I have no idea why, but I think it's a bit more low tier for beers. (even though I'm more of a hard cider fan) As for the wine… Well, again I prefer sweeter wines and I don't dislike all reds but it's not for everyone.

Give it time.

Maybe when you're older your tastes will change or, at the very least, you'll be able to find flavors that you enjoy.

they really do

Well, that's the problem. Admittedly, some people do like Bud Light… though I have no idea why, but I think it's a bit more low tier for beers. (even though I'm more of a hard cider fan) As for the wine… Well, again I prefer sweeter wines and I don't dislike all reds but it's not for everyone.

Give it time.

Maybe when you're older your tastes will change or, at the very least, you'll be able to find flavors that you enjoy.

I don't drink Reds because that gives me heartburn. Angry Orchard is acceptable, but I prefer Cider Boys!

Deleted user

pfft oh I have plenty of time, in the state of Virginia I have to be 21 years old so I have about 6 more years before I can officially drink that nasty stuff

Deleted user

ok can we keep the talk of alcohol low please cause my head can not take it and I mean literally since I had to go to the hospital last night

@Katastrophic group

My drinks are limited to strawberry flavored stuff, occasionally peach. Wine is still kind of gross, but that means the really sweet stuff I don't mind is really cheap. Vodka is awful, don't let the fruity smells deceive you it will always taste like rotten cough syrup. Honestly my favorite drink is my normal strawberry kiwi snapple with a shot of strawberry rum, very cheap to spread out a bottle over a while, and I know my limits enough to know a full shot in one bottle will make me buzzed, two for tipsy. In all, drinking isn't that great unless you like feeling drunk (why???). alcohol is never that great for taste.

ope my bad, posted a minute late '^_^

Deleted user

it's ok, it's just that last night I fell out of my chair cause I fell asleep, I hit the floor so hard that my head started to bleed and I was knocked out

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

SmallAnt likes Wooper
Mayro likes Quagsire
SmallAnt hates Quag
Unsure of Mayro's opinion on Woopy Boi, but I still think they should fight to determine once and for all which stage of the evolution is better

Deleted user

Ash, will they ever make another season of One Piece, like just a season based on how everyone's doing since the last episode of the last season. Like maybe Luffy and Namie got married and had kids, idk but something like that.

Deleted user

Well let's go talk about it in the Anime forum I made last night, so we don't blow this one up with our conversation of One Piece

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

…You know what’s up.