forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

it's basically a weird fantasy slice-of-life about these 5 peeps hanging out and going on adventures. some people die, some people get eaten by monsters, uh…. there's a lot of death. ouch.

ngl that's sounds pretty good

i could send you the prologue in DMs if you're interested! :o

0-0 yes please!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So dear people, I'm going to be on and off for a bit. I'm in hot water and I choose to embrace the chaos that I've caused. See you guys when I cross back into the light. Because I've fallen into the darkness amd I need to either fight it or cuddle it. Whichever one ends in disaster is the one I'm shooting for. And remember, if you want to know how I'm doing listen to Meet Me In The Woods by Lord Huron. And it's always been like this. I've just controlled it. But now I've decided to let the darkness go. Until I walk in the light again, I'll see you guys soon. (Don't worry, I'll check in from time to time.)

Deleted user

So dear people, I'm going to be on and off for a bit. I'm in hot water and I choose to embrace the chaos that I've caused. See you guys when I cross back into the light. Because I've fallen into the darkness amd I need to either fight it or cuddle it. Whichever one ends in disaster is the one I'm shooting for. And remember, if you want to know how I'm doing listen to Meet Me In The Woods by Lord Huron. And it's always been like this. I've just controlled it. But now I've decided to let the darkness go. Until I walk in the light again, I'll see you guys soon. (Don't worry, I'll check in from time to time.)

I wish you luck, I hope everything goes good and nobody gets hurt, see ya later alligator <3

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Take care of yourself Winter.

@ccb group

hi everyone. it's charlotte, back from once again disappearing for months a time. here's some updates on my life: i turned 21 in january!! i got another research grant for the summer but it's not enough to cover my living expenses but we'll figure it out!! and it's finals season and they're almost over but they very much aren't over!! and this is the most inopportune time for a new hyperfixation!! but i have a new hyperfixation!! and it's homestuck of all things, a fandom i have not been in for over half a decade, but i watched sarah z's video where she said "homestuck is bad now" and i was like haha yeah and the fandom was a mess back in the day lol i should read the epilogues and homestuck2 just to see how bad they are :p and i read them except i forgot that the davekat trash portion of my soul was lying dormant and it absolutely ERUPTED and now that's where we're at!! speaking of erupting and dormancy and volcanoes and stuff i'm probably gonna fail geology because i haven't been to class all semester but i'm only aiming for a c- so maybe it'll be okay!! also i love this place n i miss you folks and i'll probably be pretty active over the summer again especially since i think the further i get into this YA book i'm working on for class i'll start needing to log some stuff as pages, maybe i'll even open moodboard requests back up B)

oh also could y'all try using they/them pronouns for me for a bit? i'm testing them out :3

Deleted user

I just watched the new Mortal Kombat and well It's not worth re-watching tbh

Deleted user

The ending sucked and rn I'm currently watching the Remake of Godzilla v King Kong, but since I've seen just about every single Godzilla that has ever been made, they are taking two different enemies that Godzilla fought like in the '60s-'70s and putting them in the same movie!

@requiemisback language

i just got back into making edits since i haven't done that in a while and oh GOD i forgot how fun it was to make these things-
and for once i'm not using PicsArt or Kleki to make them hgjhjfhfjd :')

@Space group

Well the places I go are known to be violent and I rarely get downtime unless I hang out in one of the towns or kingdoms. But even then it's risky

@tungsten fastfood

Instead of doing stuff I should be doing, I walked to my local gas station and got a monster and tried one for the first time

Pipeline punch like I said I wanted to try

I recommend it if you like a more pineapple flavor! It's delicious and honestly I didn't expect it

Also I walked for the first time in public in shorts after a year (the last time I did was when I got ❤traumatized❤) and it scared the shit out of me but overall 10/10 experience

Deleted user

I finally got the chance and time to listen to "One More Time" by Daft Punk and I woke up at 6 am and logged on to youtube and listened to it, after listening to it I went back and listened to it again and again, and since 6 am I still currently listening to it as I am typing this out.

@Musical_Queen

I really want to cry because my teacher moved up the date of a test on a book that I needed to read to tomorrow instead of in a week and I haven't read the book and at the same time, I have to study for a major certification test that is 50% of my final that is also tomorrow and Wednesday and because of this 2 day final, I'll be missing my last three classes and I have a major photo project due at the end of class on Friday in one of those classes as well as a math project and I just want to cry

I really want to cry because my teacher moved up the date of a test on a book that I needed to read to tomorrow instead of in a week and I haven't read the book and at the same time, I have to study for a major certification test that is 50% of my final that is also tomorrow and Wednesday and because of this 2 day final, I'll be missing my last three classes and I have a major photo project due at the end of class on Friday in one of those classes as well as a math project and I just want to cry

Contact your teacher(s) and let them know what's going on and how much stress you're under. Hopefully they'll be understanding and provide you extra time. I wish you the best. Good luck.

Deleted user

A fun fact since I haven't posted in a while: all bugs with an exoskeleton basically walk on boners. That's why their legs curl up when they die or shed.