forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Well, that's the problem. Admittedly, some people do like Bud Light… though I have no idea why, but I think it's a bit more low tier for beers. (even though I'm more of a hard cider fan) As for the wine… Well, again I prefer sweeter wines and I don't dislike all reds but it's not for everyone.

…You know what’s up.

I’ll take that as a compliment. ☺️

Deleted user

Has anyone seen Hot One's before, where they interview famous actors or celebrities while they eat hot wings

@requiemisback language

Has anyone seen Hot One's before, where they interview famous actors or celebrities while they eat hot wings

i've seen this djnsmnjsnjs
it's fun to watch people suffer on national tv lmao

Deleted user

lol, my body tells me that all the time but my mom doesn't let me :/

Deleted user

I rode 20 out of a 30 mile long bike ride yesterday.

I carried and poured 7, 50-pound bags of river rocks into my side-yard for my Mom

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I carried and poured 7, 50-pound bags of river rocks into my side-yard for my Mom

I went on a 6 hour white water rafting trip, and then still had to go to work. I work at an animal feed store, where I haul anywhere from 50 to 100 pound bags of animal food along with stacking bales of hay. For anywhere from 6 to 12 hours a day.

Deleted user

I went on a 6 hour white water rafting trip, and then still had to go to work. I work at an animal feed store, where I haul anywhere from 50 to 100 pound bags of animal food along with stacking bales of hay. For anywhere from 6 to 12 hours a day.

Seems like we all did some type of labor that made our bodies tired

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Indeed. Lol

Deleted user

Indeed. Lol

tbh ik it's true but I also only said that because I didn't want an argument to start and that would just be pointless and a waste of time

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Indeed. Lol

tbh ik it's true but I also only said that because I didn't want an argument to start and that would just be pointless and a waste of time

I wasn't going to start an argument on who had the most exhausting experience. Everyone has different endurance levels, and our bodies can only take so much before they start saying that they need a break. 🙂

@ClownB*tch eco

@Pato-Is-No-Longer-Salty-Over_Cartoon
Is Pato pronounced 'Pātō' or is it 'Patō' ? Not knowing has been bugging me lol

@ClownB*tch eco

@Pato-Is-No-Longer-Salty-Over_Cartoon
Is Pato pronounced 'Pātō' or is it 'Patō' ? Not knowing has been bugging me lol

Patō

thanks lol

@Pizzaz11 group

So I think my friend is ignoring me. I know I need to have patience and give him time, but it's been a day since he last responded and I'm really worried since the history of our conversations says that silence from him never means anything good

Deleted user

So I think my friend is ignoring me. I know I need to have patience and give him time, but it's been a day since he last responded and I'm really worried since the history of our conversations says that silence from him never means anything good

Do you have any other contact with him, like a different website, Xbox or Playstation, or his phone number?