forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

my friend doesnt know the deez nutz joke 😔
like she fell for it and was still like ??? what does that mean????

@Space group

Ok guys. I think I'm back from my break. I'm mostly going to be on other discussions though since I'm writing another series.

@Tidermelon group

i got 2 hours of sleep last night :D

Ouch, hope you get some more soon. Feel free to take a nap if your schedule allows for it <333

@Pizzaz11 group

So I think my friend is ignoring me. I know I need to have patience and give him time, but it's been a day since he last responded and I'm really worried since the history of our conversations says that silence from him never means anything good

Do you have any other contact with him, like a different website, Xbox or Playstation, or his phone number?

No, sorry for the late response. We met eachother over a social media app, so we don't have actual phone numbers or stuff. But thankfully he eventually responded, he was just having a bad day and wanted to take a break from stuff for a bit. Just sucks that he didn't tell me.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So I think my friend is ignoring me. I know I need to have patience and give him time, but it's been a day since he last responded and I'm really worried since the history of our conversations says that silence from him never means anything good

Do you have any other contact with him, like a different website, Xbox or Playstation, or his phone number?

No, sorry for the late response. We met eachother over a social media app, so we don't have actual phone numbers or stuff. But thankfully he eventually responded, he was just having a bad day and wanted to take a break from stuff for a bit. Just sucks that he didn't tell me.

Glad that he's doing okay though.