forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Anyone else excited for the Mortal Kombat reboot movie? I quite literally grew up with Mortal Kombat, and am quite anxious for the movie!

OMG YES! I'm so excited that I'm literally counting down the days when the movie will be released. I love Mortal Kombat so much!

Deleted user

I do think that if they are going to do a re-make of the MK movie then they should do a re-make of the Street Fighter movie

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

lmao my dog Turbo keeps barking at my cat Jenga every time he get's near his food because he knows that Jenga will eat all of his food and then go eat his own food

I just imagined you playing Jenga and Jenga "accidentally" knocking the tower over, resulting in you shouting "Jenga!" 🤣

10/10.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

lmao my dog Turbo keeps barking at my cat Jenga every time he get's near his food because he knows that Jenga will eat all of his food and then go eat his own food

I just imagined you playing Jenga and Jenga "accidentally" knocking the tower over, resulting in you shouting "Jenga!" 🤣

Lol

Deleted user

lmao my mom called me to come to get my clothes out of her room and I saw my dad laying on the bed without any pillows and I asked where are the pillows. My mom pats my dads stomach and said my dad is the pillow and I said well you are white so it that's understandable XD

Deleted user

Lol

lmao my cat Jenga is getting recognized! ^-^

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Anyone else excited for the Mortal Kombat reboot movie? I quite literally grew up with Mortal Kombat, and am quite anxious for the movie!

Oh heck yeah. I wanna watch it so bad.

Fun fact: Mortal Kombat is why video games have a rating system.

Deleted user

yeah, if you look at it now and compare it with the newer ones, I'd think it would be rated for E for everyone compared to MK 11 the rating of M for mature

Deleted user

0-0 They should do an MK and Street Fighter collab game just like the Marvel and Capcom games

yeah, if you look at it now and compare it with the newer ones, I'd think it would be rated for E for everyone compared to MK 11 the rating of M for mature

Well, yeah. Especially considering that the original is 28 years old. Graphics weren't as great way-back-when compared to what they are now. I can only imagine just how hyper-realistic graphics are going to eventually become in the future. I have no doubts that technology will make it possible to make things appear real. Actually, that has already been achieved, in a way. I mean we can digitally de-age actors for movies and make it look convincing; it isn't much of a leap to have ultra-realistic graphics in video games!

Deleted user

Well, yeah. Especially considering that the original is 28 years old. Graphics weren't as great way back when compared to what they are now. I can only imagine just how hyper-realistic graphics are going to eventually become in the future. I have no doubts that technology will make it possible to make things appear real. Actually, that has already been achieved, in a way. I mean we can digitally de-age actors for movies and make it look convincing; it isn't much of a leap to have ultra-realistic graphics in video games!

Did you know that in the original MK when the sprite's were doing the move's and jumping, those were actually real people just dressed up in a green suit doing the actual moves and jumping

Well, yeah. Especially considering that the original is 28 years old. Graphics weren't as great way back when compared to what they are now. I can only imagine just how hyper-realistic graphics are going to eventually become in the future. I have no doubts that technology will make it possible to make things appear real. Actually, that has already been achieved, in a way. I mean we can digitally de-age actors for movies and make it look convincing; it isn't much of a leap to have ultra-realistic graphics in video games!

Did you know that in the original MK when the sprite's were doing the move's and jumping, those were actually real people just dressed up in a green suit doing the actual moves and jumping

Yeah, I did. I'm almost 27 years old, so I'm not exaggerating when I say that I grew up with the franchise. Motion-capture is something else that has come a long way.

Deleted user

Yeah, I did. I'm almost 27 years old, so I'm not exaggerating when I say that I grew up with the franchise. Motion-capture is something else that has come a long way.

oh, sorry😅, I'm only 14 so I came along when Mortal Kombat was coming to the Xbox-360 and PS3

No worries, man!

Enjoy being a teen and try not to grow up too fast (even though it's inevitable). Sure, you get more freedom as an adult, but you also get more responsibilities. Coming from an adult, I can say that adulting absolutely sucks and isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Stay young at heart. 🙂

Deleted user

No worries, man!

Enjoy being a teen and try not to grow up too fast (even though it's inevitable). Sure, you get more freedom as an adult, but you also get more responsibilities. Coming from an adult, I can say that adulting absolutely sucks and isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Stay young at heart. 🙂

:) ty

Deleted user

I just asked my best friend what lube is because I heard this song from Joshdub and it does like this- "This is my don't know cube, anything's possible if you have enough lube" and when I asked her and saw what she said it was…I regret asking her what lube is T^T