Hello,
Just telling ya'll that I'm not dead um
I'm just parenting a toddler that isn't mine,
and a 7 year old that isn't mine,
and an 11 year old that isn't mine,
and a 14 year old that isn't mine,
And trying to do school and figure out my housing and classes for next year,
So you know life's going great
I'll probably write a song about it later or something.
Anyway, um, I'll check in again at some point in the future

Good luck, Rels.

@moss

Ooooohhhhhh that thread that states to put things you love down just made me so happy. Like idk man. Writing things out that make me happy so other people can read them and then be like oh that makes me happy too! It just makes me smile.

yeee im so glad it did and u guys like it
i always see people saying stuff about how they could talk about something they love for hours and stuff and just wanted to have a place where u could do that :)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Ooooohhhhhh that thread that states to put things you love down just made me so happy. Like idk man. Writing things out that make me happy so other people can read them and then be like oh that makes me happy too! It just makes me smile.

yeee im so glad it did and u guys like it
i always see people saying stuff about how they could talk about something they love for hours and stuff and just wanted to have a place where u could do that :)

T'is a wholesome thread! 😁

I have a bike ride that I am trying to prepare myself for coming up on May 1st. The whole ride is 60 miles long (that's both ways). However, riders have the option of starting in 3 different locations along the route; they can stop at any point they wish to. There are snack/rest stops along the way with lunch at the end.

Not really. There's the official starting point,
where breakfast is provided, two pit stops along the way (you can even start from these points), and lunch at the end. It started as a memorial bike ride for a well known local. He had a goal of riding 80 miles on his 80th birthday. Unfortunately he passed at the age of 79.

Last year's ride was canceled thanks to Corona; the ride has been a thing since 2013.