forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@tungsten fastfood

I can see you absolutely rocking that look Emi!

Honestly it's super close to how I look as well, like they nailed it asf

my hair is a bit shorter and my face is chubbier but otherwise chef's kiss

@Space group

Yep Ash I can do you as well. If it takes a while for me to do someone but I do other people first it's most likely because Im trying to figure out your vibes XD

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

I hate typing on my phone. I almost always mess up with what I'm typing somewhere. Lol

Same, like my keyboard buffer and gets in the all the time

literally. i use different phones but my main one is an iphone and my androids never autocorrect and i just always have typos so bad with them. i like bigger screens so it's easier to type

@PastelTart

Hey Space, do you think you could do me for the picrew thing? Also, which picrew did you use? I'd kind of like to take a look at it myself.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

The Institute, an already intense book due to the content, became even more intense. I'm reading the last portion of it now! Space, I recommend reading something a bit more… tame. The Colorado Kid or Salem's Lot would be a great introduction to Stephen King's novels/novellas.

NOTE: King drew inspiration from Dracula for Salem's Lot. As a result you can basically say that it's a more modern interpretation of Dracula.

@JustALostM book

Hey Space, do you think you could do me for the picrew thing? Also, which picrew did you use? I'd kind of like to take a look at it myself.

Same

@Relsey-TheElder

Hello,
Just telling ya'll that I'm not dead um
I'm just parenting a toddler that isn't mine,
and a 7 year old that isn't mine,
and an 11 year old that isn't mine,
and a 14 year old that isn't mine,
And trying to do school and figure out my housing and classes for next year,
So you know life's going great
I'll probably write a song about it later or something.
Anyway, um, I'll check in again at some point in the future