forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

XD That's not a lot. I did get curly hair vibes from you but I just went with a nice balance (sorta) Because I wasn't sure. They didn't have a good color for this but I was trying to do dirty blond!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

XD That's not a lot. I did get curly hair vibes from you but I just went with a nice balance (sorta) Because I wasn't sure. They didn't have a good color for this but I was trying to do dirty blond!

Oh I know! Picrew is rough to do curly hair, blending, and darker skin tones.

@tungsten fastfood

I'm curious but I'm not quite sure Space knows me enough

also yall fuckers if you're on LGBTQ+ or if you looked closely enough at my pfp would know what I look like

though based on my vibes? yeah I could see something different lmao

@Space group

Anyone who wants one done can just ask!
I apologize because some of you I don't get as strong feelings about so it's kinda a shot in the dark but I try my best.
Here's yours Sy! I couldn't decide if I should add glasses or not XD I think it turned out pretty good though
Completed image

@Space group

i dunno my vibes
but i've described my appearance on the LGBTQ+ thread so like,,, hopefully that doesn't play into the results hhh

I promise I won't look at it XD

@requiemisback language

i dunno my vibes
but i've described my appearance on the LGBTQ+ thread so like,,, hopefully that doesn't play into the results hhh

I promise I won't look at it XD

g o o d

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Here's yours Sy! I couldn't decide if I should add glasses or not XD I think it turned out pretty good though
Completed image

For the most part you're spot on. I do wear glasses, but mainly for reading. My eyes are brown. Clothing more-or-less depends on what I feel like wearing. Most of my wardrobe actually consists of dark colors, but I do wear brighter colors occasionally. 😁