forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I can't really pick an aesthetic I main like the kawaii aesthetic, dark academia, weirdcore, royalcore, lolita (the japanese fashion), dreamcore, that sad aesthetic with cute animes, and liminal spaces, they mainly manifest in the music I listen to

@Space group

I recorded 4 hours last night for a new video and I probably will only have 20 minutes of it left after editing. I haven't gotten around to posting the RL videos (They are already edited and ready, I just don't wanna deal with the slow internet. And I don't really like recording RL. I like to play it by myself, I'm just not able to drain it of content when I record)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ooh! It actually looks a lot like me! I do have a few freckles, and although my hair is curlier than in the picture, my ears are pierced irl, and the eyes are the right color!

@requiemisback language

i myself started with one on ones, and it was personally easier that way since there weren't several people talking at a time so i wasn't under so much pressure hhhgh
it could be different for other people tho so idk

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I recommend doing one-on-one until you become comfortable with rping. Experiment with how you format it too. Most people tend to do them like you're writing a book. Personally I do a script-like format that works really well and seems to make things move a bit faster.

@Mojack group

Rube Waddell, my favourite baseball player

@PastelTart

@Dragongirl2468 Ah forgive me I know this is greatly different from how you actually look, but the whole thing of this is just what you give off. I get earthy colors from you. Especially green

Completed image

I'm sorry, have we met irl or something? This is actually really close to what I look like! I sadly don't have a green hoodie, but now I want one!