forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

What would you do if you could timetravel?

I think I'd go tell myself to spend more time with loved ones that I've lost, prevent the Covid-19 pandemic, and go to time periods that I kinda want to write about.

Don’t time travel, kids. Please don’t. It’s not worth it.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I think I'd go tell myself to spend more time with loved ones that I've lost, prevent the Covid-19 pandemic, and go to time periods that I kinda want to write about.

Bold of you to assume I'm not an immortal

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Immortals cannot inherently travel through time. But don’t. It’s a bad idea.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Okay, but how would you know Dom? You've must have hurtled through the space time continuum to find out why it's a horrible idea. 😂

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Okay, but how would you know Dom? You've must have hurtled through the space time continuum to find out why it's a horrible idea. 😂

Seriously though, what would you do?

@Relsey-TheElder

Time travel, definitely don't do it kids, very bad Idea. I mean with out the proper safety precautions it can be extremely dangerous. Even with them it takes experience and it's just, don't do it leave the time travel alone.