forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Who else is single and depressed on Valentine's Day?

So, I will also be single and alone on Valentines day but here is the deal.
In IRL my last name is Valentine, and with the authority given to be by my last name I hereby declare that Valentine's day is now also about self love.
Dress up, dance around your room listening to your favorite music. Make cookies for yourself and eat them all. Make it about you and just you, watch your favorite movies and just forget that the rest of the words exist

I'm a bit late to this discussion, but uh…yeah, I too am very much single, but that,^^ that, my friend, is wisdom, and I shall do this come Valentine's Day!
I won't forget about my family (since I love them to pieces), and I will give them there do, but I need self-love right now, and I'm gonna get it this year!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Who else is single and depressed on Valentine's Day?

So, I will also be single and alone on Valentines day but here is the deal.
In IRL my last name is Valentine, and with the authority given to be by my last name I hereby declare that Valentine's day is now also about self love.
Dress up, dance around your room listening to your favorite music. Make cookies for yourself and eat them all. Make it about you and just you, watch your favorite movies and just forget that the rest of the words exist

I'm a bit late to this discussion, but uh…yeah, I too am very much single, but that,^^ that, my friend, is wisdom, and I shall do this come Valentine's Day!
I won't forget about my family (since I love them to pieces), and I will give them there do, but I need self-love right now, and I'm gonna get it this year!

We should love ourselves everyday, and spread that love amongst friends, family, acquaintances… and possibly strangers too!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE THE NEXT GREAT MODERN CLASSIC NOVEL.
AND YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I FIGURED OUT THE PLOT??
I LET IT STEW IN THE BACK OF MY MIND FOR THREE YEARS.

TEEEELLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEE

Spill.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I went to both of my juniors and senior proms. Took a friend my junior year, and went by myself for my senior prom. I was on the planning committee that year, so it would've been stupid not to go; the theme was 'I promise you the stars.'

@PastelTart

My little sis and I were moving a few logs into a pile so we could surprise our mom with a bonfire. I used a pickaxe to help move them, and holding it made me feel strong. I don't know if that's weird or not, but it's true.