forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I have not seen WandaVision yet… Want to though. But I have been watching Andre, Black Nerd Comedy, react to it!

SesskaSays reacts to it too! I enjoy her channel and other shows that she does reactions for, Supernatural being one of them; she just finished season 2!

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I have not seen WandaVision yet… Want to though. But I have been watching Andre, Black Nerd Comedy, react to it!

SesskaSays reacts to it too! I enjoy her channel and other shows that she does reactions for, Supernatural being one of them; she just finished season 2!

Nice!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Ya boi just spent 170 dollars on a prom dress and it is like no other my dudes.

I want pic, fam.

I shall send the link as to where I bought it. bc my confidence will not let me post a picture of me in it. Elias likes it on me and that's all that matters currently to me. It's a Dillard's dress, and this is the exact dress I bought, except in a different size.
https://www.dillards.com/p/city-vibe-sleeveless-high-neck-shimmer-shine-ballgown/510425481?googleShop=Y&cm_mmc=GooglePLAs-_-Category+-+All+Products+-+Smart+Shopping-_-City+Vibe-_-EAIaIQobChMI3deQ-cHo7gIVgrKGCh3jtQriEAQYBiABEgIV8_D_BwE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3deQ-cHo7gIVgrKGCh3jtQriEAQYBiABEgIV8_D_BwE