forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

every other night im having dreams where my family gets sick and then I have to isolate myself for days then I wake up but it feels so real every time it happens im convinced its real in conclusion emetophobia is ruining my life and has made its way into my head

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Thinking about running some fighting game tournaments with the following games: Injustice Gods Among Us; Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition; and Mortal Kombat vs DCU. I already made brackets for each of them, and even made one for the characters that each game has in common. I want to record each fight, which will have 3 rounds, and put them on Youtube; I probably won't be speaking in any of the videos.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Thinking about running some fighting game tournaments with the following games: Injustice Gods Among Us; Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition; and Mortal Kombat vs DCU. I already made brackets for each of them, and even made one for the characters that each game has in common. I want to record each fight, which will have 3 rounds, and put them on Youtube; I probably won't be speaking in any of the videos.

Cool beans, I'd watch.

@murphysgirl

Murphy's Shower Thoughts:
People like to say that if time travel has been invented sometime in the future, then WWI and WWII would have been prevented.
But… what if those wars were "insignificant" compared to the other horrors the human race would have faced? The time travellers would have focused on the bigger issues first, right? So what bigger issues make WWI and WWII seem pale in comparison?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk, I'll now disappear again. Summon me as needed, etc.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Cool beans, I'd watch.

Here are the brackets for anyone that wants to follow along; I even encourage that you give predictions on who'll win each match! All of them start in alphabetical order.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The first one was that you weren’t a disgrace here.

Leis na diathan! Tha mi nam leth-fhacal! Taing mo charaid.

Silópiks bolósu famíkat. neKátelegatu.

Cha d ’fhuair mi bho sin ach teaghlach. Chan eil mi a 'tuigsinn. Ach an uairsin a-rithist, dh ’fhaodadh e a bhith na eanchainn turtar.

Dílen silópiks! niSkíana dílentut.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The first one was that you weren’t a disgrace here.

Leis na diathan! Tha mi nam leth-fhacal! Taing mo charaid.

I have translated. And neSu.

Y'all are making my head hurt….

Tha goirteachadh cinn cumanta nuair a dh ’fheuchas duine ri cànan na talmhainn a thuigsinn.