forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

im here im queer and i [m not sure how long till I fall off the face of the earth
my @ used to be Ikinss but I changed it cause I got bored anyway apologies to those I rpd with hope you're all well and staying safe love you (say it back) xx

Deleted user

Soooo…I was listening to Celtic instrumental music, and I was wondering, does anyone else ever wish you could go out dancing with nature all around you? No more war, no more senseless hate. Living in harmony with the land, being free to wear what you want, and love who you love. Do you ever get the sudden urge to just run free in the highlands? To explore unknown forests, or to wander endless paths on horses? To go on an adventure, fight evil, with loyal friends, visit taverns? To Just stand at the edge of a rocky outcrop and take in the beautiful scenery?
Do you ever feel like you were born in the wrong existence?!
‘Cause, this ^^is me. In my head, I live in one big fantasy world, and there are times I wish I could get a time machine and live that life.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Soooo…I was listening to Celtic instrumental music, and I was wondering, does anyone else ever wish you could go out dancing with nature all around you? No more war, no more senseless hate. Living in harmony with the land, being free to wear what you want, and love who you love. Do you ever get the sudden urge to just run free in the highlands? To explore unknown forests, or to wander endless paths on horses? To go on an adventure, fight evil, with loyal friends, visit taverns? To Just stand at the edge of a rocky outcrop and take in the beautiful scenery?
‘Cause, this ^^is me. In my head, I live in one big fantasy world, and there are times I wish I could get a time machine and live that life.

Duh. This is me fam. My family came from the Highlands, and I desire to go back. I just want to go frocklicking with no destination in mind and just be a hero in my own story.

Deleted user

Duh. This is me fam. My family came from the Highlands, and I desire to go back. I just want to go frocklicking with no destination in mind and just be a hero in my own story.

Yay!! I'm not the only one! My family came from the Highlands too, but I seem to be the only one who's being called back, lol.
It makes me cry (in a good way) whenever I look at the landscapes. XD

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

All the time!!!!! Every day!!! but I don't know if I would consider myself brave enough to go on the adventures I dream of or fight anyone…

I'll fight anyone over a Krispy Kreme doughnut. I swear if I got teleported into a fantasy world, and a dragon took a dozen doughnuts, I would grab the nearest sword and go on a crusade. I'm getting those doughnuts back. Idc man. Food is on the line, all is fair in food and war. Dragons included.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'll fight anyone over a Krispy Kreme doughnut. I swear if I got teleported into a fantasy world, and a dragon took a dozen doughnuts, I would grab the nearest sword and go on a crusade. I'm getting those doughnuts back. Idc man. Food is on the line, all is fair in food and war. Dragons included.

Aaaaaaand back to wanting Cops & Doughnuts! Lol

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dungeons & Donuts

Dungeons & Donuts

Slap it on a poster Ash. I smell millions.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Dungeons & Donuts

I’d buy it!

Dungeons & Donuts

I’d buy it!

Dungeons, Dragons, & Doughnuts

What would you do if you could timetravel?

I think I'd go tell myself to spend more time with loved ones that I've lost, prevent the Covid-19 pandemic, and go to time periods that I kinda want to write about.

@Relsey-TheElder

Also I'm really bad at staying upset with people,
Like stop apologizing I'm trying to be mad.
But No, Stupid good people making me not be mad at them.