forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

You know whats worse than being bored.
Being Bored and having lots of boring things that need to be done but you need something more mentally stimulating than explaining why Frankenstein has not one but two monsters for the 5th time.

@requiemisback language

okay so uh
i just got through with playing the epilogue for Smile For Me (a game i've been obsessed with recently) and OH MY GOD THE FEELS NEAR THE END OF THE EPI DJEKBDJE
i wanna talk about what went down in it but it might be spoilers idk???? but oh my lord did this thing strike me right in the heartstrings hhgjdjkrkf ;;

@requiemisback language

i'm gonna be VERY single and VERY lonely on valentine's day, unfortunately
unless having fictional characters as a valentine's date counts
but probably not sooooo dhdjhdjcdj

@Relsey-TheElder

Who else is single and depressed on Valentine's Day?

So, I will also be single and alone on Valentines day but here is the deal.
In IRL my last name is Valentine, and with the authority given to be by my last name I hereby declare that Valentine's day is now also about self love.
Dress up, dance around your room listening to your favorite music. Make cookies for yourself and eat them all. Make it about you and just you, watch your favorite movies and just forget that the rest of the words exist

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

So I basically got sad over getting a 50 on a math test, to the point that I shouted at my brother (when he just needed help with his tablet) and cried for an hour only to find out it was grade as a homework grade and a 81, boosting my grade up

So now I'm like "how dumb am I"

The_Foolish_Lad language

Here's some links to some things I attempted to wite and only recently updated.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/169728927?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=foxhunter45&wp_originator=scwXOOA0MPj47u98OsrOjdWnX8nr7d7QQVkZ0DBRzu3sMz4td0ifwC%2FYdUhhpE%2B6HbsflIzGYix9PD%2BZG7VDMQ16FhBhC0E%2BUKse30STPlmdGTPcgDbnMlquwptf8WTy

https://www.wattpad.com/story/202267214?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=foxhunter45&wp_originator=TaEapFGXgFFKmqqJ61JABxWRHKciGxg2KEvjBn4vgFUaj13SpIpql9r3lK1kzb%2FHuMQT6GdkdnW70w%2B9SK6ij0lyJGX64ERfIjsU3mxPYgyDDQtOVKZpmHjBPUdk5chh

@murphysgirl

I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE THE NEXT GREAT MODERN CLASSIC NOVEL.
AND YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I FIGURED OUT THE PLOT??
I LET IT STEW IN THE BACK OF MY MIND FOR THREE YEARS.

Deleted user

I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE THE NEXT GREAT MODERN CLASSIC NOVEL.
AND YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I FIGURED OUT THE PLOT??
I LET IT STEW IN THE BACK OF MY MIND FOR THREE YEARS.

Oooo, we wants to know!
Please do tell!