forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@requiemisback language

i haven't heard of anything ya'll are talking abt right now but it seems interesting
i'll have to check that stuff out soon hghh
meanwhile, i'm thinking of making a cursed color palette swap with two friday night funkin characters and i just jfhjdkj idk how i even got that idea but it seems fun

Deleted user

It's basically Penny Dreadful before Penny Dreadful! 🤣

But better than penny dreadful for the obvious reasons.

@requiemisback language

Anyone else have certain habits that you absolutely refuse to give to your characters? I'm not going to give any of my characters the habit of nail biting!

y e s
i have a quite a few bad habits that i do NOT give to my characters no matter what (lip biting, nail biting, and a ton of others)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Anyone else have certain habits that you absolutely refuse to give to your characters? I'm not going to give any of my characters the habit of nail biting!

No. Every flaw I have, and every flaw that's horrid, I put into my characters to make them more relatable. It gives them hero traits that mske them stronger. The worse the flaw, the bigger the prize in the hero category, if that makes sense.

Meanwhile I'm on a field trip and apparently I have no friends besides Elias' sister and my own? Like everytime I speak they're like shut up so currently I'm silent, listening to Celtic battle music to satisfy the urge for war in my blood. I can't take being ignored, not after last night. I'm sick of it.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Food smacking, since I'm misophonic I can't stand the sound of food chewing

@Relsey-TheElder

Ok so I was just having a good old time and then I realized I have the facial structure to just slay the Viking look, and Um I talked to my sister and found out I'm like half Scandinavian. Like my Great grandmother came to America from Denmark?
Like, What? Why did I not know this?
And then I remember I have a really cool Grandma that I didn't know about until I was 12 and it all checks out.

Ok so I was just having a good old time and then I realized I have the facial structure to just slay the Viking look, and Um I talked to my sister and found out I'm like half Scandinavian. Like my Great grandmother came to America from Denmark?
And then I remember I have a really cool Grandma that I didn't know about until I was 12 and it all checks out.

Welcome to the Vikings fam. Where was your great grandmother from in Denmark?

@Musical_Queen

My friends are confused as to how I am functioning right now. This morning, I had to work a shift at both my jobs, 1 from 7-10 and the other from 11-3, one of those jobs involves manual labor and the other involve pleasing many humans. During that 1 hour break, I got cleaned up and headed to my other job. I then came home and cleaned up again before working on a math test, working on an essay, and baking cupcakes before babysitting from 5-10. The part that confused my friends is that I hadn't eaten today, barely drank water, did heavy work, dealt with Karens and screaming kids who won't go to bed and barely slept the night before and instead of being tired, I sat down to finish the math test and work on half my essay thats due on Monday. They say that they don't know how I function.

@Pizzaz11 group

My friends are confused as to how I am functioning right now. This morning, I had to work a shift at both my jobs, 1 from 7-10 and the other from 11-3, one of those jobs involves manual labor and the other involve pleasing many humans. During that 1 hour break, I got cleaned up and headed to my other job. I then came home and cleaned up again before working on a math test, working on an essay, and baking cupcakes before babysitting from 5-10. The part that confused my friends is that I hadn't eaten today, barely drank water, did heavy work, dealt with Karens and screaming kids who won't go to bed and barely slept the night before and instead of being tired, I sat down to finish the math test and work on half my essay thats due on Monday. They say that they don't know how I function.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

That’s cool. But how’s that half?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Respect.