forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

But Angels are said to have a calming presence… the voice creeped me out-

Angels were often heard saying "FEAR NOT." or "DO NOT BE AFRAID." BECAUSE they would freak/creep people out…

Nah. There was one that came to Isaiah in the bible that had like hundreds of eyes and 6 wings and put a hot coal to his lips. It's in the Bible. In Isaiah 6. It's a really cool story.

I didn't ALL angels. I said Angels were OFTEN heard.

Deleted user

Imagine if a being with an hundred or so eyes and six wings came to you? YOU WOULD BE FUCKING TERRIFYING. That is, if you lived in ancient times.

@Space group

Now im just imagining me singing into the mic and that.. creature singing behind me in the recording.
I did not need that image XD

Deleted user

Nah. There was one that came to Isaiah in the bible that had like hundreds of eyes and 6 wings and put a hot coal to his lips. It's in the Bible. In Isaiah 6. It's a really cool story.

Imagine if a being with an hundred or so eyes and six wings came to you? YOU WOULD BE FUCKING TERRIFYING. That is, if you lived in ancient times.

I mean, yeah, I always pictured angels as being scary. They are God's warriors. They have to be fierce to fight against the demons.
But I also believe they can take any shape God lets them take. There was a story where they took the form of a little girl who went to get a doctor to help her sick mother. The doctor mentioned the little girl, and the mother said that her daughter had died five-years-previously. Those stories are always great!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

There was a story where they took the form of a little girl who went to get a doctor to help her sick mother. The doctor mentioned the little girl, and the mother said that her daughter had died five-years-previously. Those stories are always great!

That would've been a ghost. Ghosts, just like any other sentient being, can either malevolent or benevolent. However, benevolent ones that help guide and protect are also known as "guardian angels."

Deleted user

I mean, yeah, I always pictured angels as being scary. They are God's warriors. They have to be fierce to fight against the demons.
But I also believe they can take any shape God lets them take. There was a story where they took the form of a little girl who went to get a doctor to help her sick mother. The doctor mentioned the little girl, and the mother said that her daughter had died five-years-previously. Those stories are always great!

That, in particular, would be an angel. The other types of angels are angels, yes! But there are ranks. Seraphim is the highest rank, and are also the closest to god. And they are said to be very beautiful. Lucifer was one before he fell. He was the most beautiful one too (according to what I heard)
That would be an Angel (the ones people mean when they say 'an angel protected me')

Deleted user

I AM SUFFERING FROM A HEADACHE AND IDK WHAT I DID TO EARN IT. MY DAD THINKS I HAVE COVID, when OTHER SIGNS SHOW I DON'T

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The dreams. The feelings. The places. They're connecting because it's feelings and places that I desire to feel completely, and the war and the utter despair and sadness are the parts of me that made me who I am, and they represent things I cannot go back too. Maybe closure? I dunno. But it came to me while I was eating icecream cake. Maybe tonight will be the grand finale. The final dream. And knowing myself, it's going to be the boat dream again. The first and last dreams are a repeat, except the last one is usually sweeter, and it has stronger feelings of happiness. So I'm ready for it.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yessss ^^^
Almost every character in my world has a family tree going all the way back to the beginning of the world. I have a folder full of them. Besides their name, I'll write their timelines in bullet points! I know some people think it’s a waste of time, but I love doing it. XD

I wish that was me. I just have one family with grandparents.

There was a story where they took the form of a little girl who went to get a doctor to help her sick mother. The doctor mentioned the little girl, and the mother said that her daughter had died five-years-previously. Those stories are always great!

That would've been a ghost. Ghosts, just like any other sentient being, can either malevolent or benevolent. However, benevolent ones that help guide and protect are also known as "guardian angels."

Nah. Ghosts are different.

That, in particular, would be an angel. The other types of angels are angels, yes! But there are ranks. Seraphim is the highest rank, and are also the closest to god. And they are said to be very beautiful. Lucifer was one before he fell. He was the most beautiful one too (according to what I heard)
That would be an Angel (the ones people mean when they say 'an angel protected me')

RobEO knows what’s up. Angels are terrifying.

The dreams. The feelings. The places. They're connecting because it's feelings and places that I desire to feel completely, and the war and the utter despair and sadness are the parts of me that made me who I am, and they represent things I cannot go back too. Maybe closure? I dunno. But it came to me while I was eating icecream cake. Maybe tonight will be the grand finale. The final dream. And knowing myself, it's going to be the boat dream again. The first and last dreams are a repeat, except the last one is usually sweeter, and it has stronger feelings of happiness. So I'm ready for it.

Good luck, fam.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm ready to yeet myself off of the highest bridge I can find. My parents got to arguing and shoving each other, and I stepped into in to be the middle, and I swear my nerves are so close to shattering. My mom was like begone to my dad and my dad was like you hypocrite to my mom and I stepped into it and my mom goes this isn't your fight and I said it became my fight when I was born into this family, and she said I'll smack you if you don't back up, and I said you don't want to do that in my smallest quiet voice. And she backed off and my dad stormed off. And by that time I was crying. Still haven't fully cooled off, but whatever.