forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I just made a recording of myself signing to get my mind off stuff… and now I'm freaked out because I swear at full volume when I replayed it someone was singing with me in the background. Im home alone.

@requiemisback language

jkekfe oop
also, small update on my friday night funkin gameplay: I FINALLY GOT PAST DADBATTLE WOOO but NOW i'm getting destroyed by skid and pump in spookeez and i stg i hate it so much-

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just made a recording of myself signing to get my mind off stuff… and now I'm freaked out because I swear at full volume when I replayed it someone was singing with me in the background. Im home alone.

Hmmmm….

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Meanwhile I have managed to make my mom angry. I told her that I was gonna do a pagent for my school. (Eck I know) but Imma do it bc I need the confidence. So I told her that I was going to do it my way. Which includes my hair down and as curly as it can be, and viking braids. Then I showed her a dress that I have that I wanted to wear. Shes goes what are you doing you don't know how to even do a pagent, and I said obviously you don't either. (Bc she went and found a Goodwill dress last year and tore it up and fixed it up to her standards and not mine, and was like perfect now you wear it, and since I didn't have anything else I wore it.) I obviously struck a chord with her, and she hasn't said anything to me. I'm in hot water fellas.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It sounded Epic. Unfortunately my dreams have continued and the emotions and the feelings are getting more and more real. Last night's dream was the loss of a baby. And man I've been screwed up all day. It hurts real bad.

I’m sorry for you.

I just don't understand why they are getrring so surreal and vivid. It's high key scaring me, but idk what I have to do to rest peacefully. I'm trying different things hoping it'll work. When I find out, I'll let you guys know everything. Dreams and all. Night fellas.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just don't understand why they are getrring so surreal and vivid. It's high key scaring me, but idk what I have to do to rest peacefully. I'm trying different things hoping it'll work. When I find out, I'll let you guys know everything. Dreams and all. Night fellas.

Hmmm…. Perhaps the book you read unleashed a subconscious past-life memory? Or you've been subconsciously focused on it? Idk. Try finding something else to obsess over. Good luck Win!

Deleted user

Yessss ^^^
Almost every character in my world has a family tree going all the way back to the beginning of the world. I have a folder full of them. Besides their name, I'll write their timelines in bullet points! I know some people think it’s a waste of time, but I love doing it. XD

Deleted user

But Angels are said to have a calming presence… the voice creeped me out-

Angels were often heard saying "FEAR NOT." or "DO NOT BE AFRAID." BECAUSE they would freak/creep people out…

Hmmm…. Perhaps the book you read unleashed a subconscious past-life memory? Or you've been subconsciously focused on it? Idk. Try finding something else to obsess over. Good luck Win!

It's definitely history going on in my brain. Granted the names were fictional, but there's truth behind it. And I'm not obsessing over it, it just comes only at night. But last night was a good dream. The feelings of warm sun, and wind, and a gentle arm over my shoulder, and the smells of horses and wildflowers, and the sea. No death, no sadness, just the calm happiness that I needed. I slept like a baby. I know the dreams are coming to an end, that much is for certain. But it's all good.

But Angels are said to have a calming presence… the voice creeped me out-

Angels were often heard saying "FEAR NOT." or "DO NOT BE AFRAID." BECAUSE they would freak/creep people out…

Nah. There was one that came to Isaiah in the bible that had like hundreds of eyes and 6 wings and put a hot coal to his lips. It's in the Bible. In Isaiah 6. It's a really cool story.