forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm jealous, your snow is melting? It's been snowing on and off for at least a week and a half and I just wanna go outside in short sleeves without being judged

I haven't been outside for the sole purpose of going outside in 3 weeks

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm jealous, your snow is melting? It's been snowing on and off for at least a week and a half and I just wanna go outside in short sleeves without being judged

I haven't been outside for the sole purpose of going outside in 3 weeks

Oof……. I just want the snow to stay like it did in Alaska, but it's not and I am sad

@Relsey-TheElder

Ok so I was just having a good old time and then I realized I have the facial structure to just slay the Viking look, and Um I talked to my sister and found out I'm like half Scandinavian. Like my Great grandmother came to America from Denmark?
Like, What? Why did I not know this?
And then I remember I have a really cool Grandma that I didn't know about until I was 12 and it all checks out.

That’s cool. But how’s that half?

There's quite a bit on my moms side as well if you add all the Scandinavian blood percentages together it's roughly half.

Deleted user

What's everyone up to tonight?

Me? "Watching the Superbowl" with my family!

Yes

Meanwhile I was planning to do a pagent just because I felt like it and my mom was like nah. We don't have the money, you didn't enjoy it, and you didn't like what I made you last year. And I was like first off, this isn't Communism. I have my own money. Second I obviously enjoyed it because I'm wanting to do it again. Thirdly, you made the dress from one you got from a thrift store that looked like it had a rough life and just took seams out and added beads and was like oh yeah this'll work without consulting me, and then forced me to wear it because you wouldn't take me to buy anything that I actually enjoyed and felt pretty in. I only wore it to get her off my case. And now she's like it stressed you out, and I'm like nah, you stressed me out. And now she's getting all offensive over it. Like I get it. I'm not going to do it. Okay? It's done. You're the strongest thing in this house beside me and I've got to be submissive in order to thrive. I got it. It's crystal clear.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Meanwhile I was planning to do a pagent just because I felt like it and my mom was like nah. We don't have the money, you didn't enjoy it, and you didn't like what I made you last year. And I was like first off, this isn't Communism. I have my own money. Second I obviously enjoyed it because I'm wanting to do it again. Thirdly, you made the dress from one you got from a thrift store that looked like it had a rough life and just took seams out and added beads and was like oh yeah this'll work without consulting me, and then forced me to wear it because you wouldn't take me to buy anything that I actually enjoyed and felt pretty in. I only wore it to get her off my case. And now she's like it stressed you out, and I'm like nah, you stressed me out. And now she's getting all offensive over it. Like I get it. I'm not going to do it. Okay? It's done. You're the strongest thing in this house beside me and I've got to be submissive in order to thrive. I got it. It's crystal clear.

I'm not sure what to say to this…. Sorry that you have to be submissive to her.

Yes

You mean watching the commercials

No, I mean spending time with my siblings, our cousins, and my nephews.

Awww that's so sweet! Elias and I played Monopoly with my sis and Perry, one of our good friends and it was a good day.

Yes

You mean watching the commercials

No, I mean spending time with my siblings, our cousins, and my nephews.

Awww that's so sweet! Elias and I played Monopoly with my sis and Perry, one of our good friends and it was a good day.

Yep! We had tacos and taco-salad! The last time we had a family gathering like that was in August!!!!!

Deleted user

^^Same. I don't really watch sports. They just never intrested me.
Instead of watching the Superbowl, my family watched a movie.
It took me 4 years to get my parents to FINALLY watch The Dark Tower, and if you have yet to see it, I highly recommend it! It is a must-watch!!

^^Same. I don't really watch sports. They just never intrested me.
Instead of watching the Superbowl, my family watched a movie.
It took me 4 years to get my parents to FINALLY watch The Dark Tower, and if you have yet to see it, I highly recommend it! It is a must-watch!!

I'm attempting to read all of Stephen King's books leading up to The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger before I watch it. People have told me not to do that, but they don't understand that, for me, picking up and looking for those connections is part of the fun!

Deleted user

Oof, I probably should have done that. sheepish grin
Definitely want to read the book now! It piqued my interest! The movie only gave a glimpse of his world-building, but I want to see more!