forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oof, I probably should have done that. sheepish grin
Definitely want to read the book now! It piqued my interest! The movie only gave a glimpse of his world-building, but I want to see more!

The first story by him that I ever read was The Colorado Kid; it's a pulp fiction mystery novel.
Here's Stephen King's website, which lists his works!

@Musical_Queen

Why are the last 2 years of high school the worst? You are supposed to be a fully functioning adult, while looking for a job, and looking into schools, and trying to get scholarships, and trying to be a good full-time student. I thought yesterday was bad, but today was what I call my homework hangover and I hate it

@Space group

Literally anyone who has discord and wants to make a video, just let me know. Im so desperate XD. Even if it's not Minecraft, it can be anything at this point

@Space group

Youtube keeps subscribing me to Islamic and Asian youtube channels, some of which have no content.
I had 100 subs this morning
and now, I have over 400… I unsubscribe from them but they come back with even more channels….

Deleted user

I think it's going to be snowing off and on all week in NE… though it's also in the single digits and dipping into the negatives ❄️🥶

Gotta love being in Nebraska

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ok so I was just having a good old time and then I realized I have the facial structure to just slay the Viking look, and Um I talked to my sister and found out I'm like half Scandinavian. Like my Great grandmother came to America from Denmark?
Like, What? Why did I not know this?
And then I remember I have a really cool Grandma that I didn't know about until I was 12 and it all checks out.

That’s cool. But how’s that half?

There's quite a bit on my moms side as well if you add all the Scandinavian blood percentages together it's roughly half.

‘Kay. Bc I was legit so confused on how that was math.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I think it's going to be snowing off and on all week in NE… though it's also in the single digits and dipping into the negatives ❄️🥶

Are you in the frozen midwest too?

When it gets so cold out that you sleep with socks on!

@Mojack group

Started my travel and tourism course this morning!
I’m looking forwards to it. Still learning online, but we’re in a hybrid model where our teacher is both teaching the online and in person class at the same time.

I have my anthropology/psychology class coming up in a few hours too. Both really good classes this quadmester!

Deleted user

Are you in the frozen midwest too?

We live only a few hours away, I live in the capital of NE