forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Thinking about running some fighting game tournaments with the following games: Injustice Gods Among Us; Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition; and Mortal Kombat vs DCU. I already made brackets for each of them, and even made one for the characters that each game has in common. I want to record each fight, which will have 3 rounds, and put them on Youtube; I probably won't be speaking in any of the videos.

Cool beans, I'd watch.

Here are the brackets for anyone that wants to follow along; I even encourage that you give predictions on who'll win each match! All of them start in alphabetical order.

Here's the first of many! Sorry about the quality. I'm making do with what I have.

@Musical_Queen

So, I had test corrections due today and I forgot so I lied and my teacher is not letting me turn them in tomorrow (Awesome teacher) anyways, usually the treat system with me usually fails, however, with 30 question test corrections (I did really bad) it is somehow working. Like one of my 'treats' was getting dressed because I had just gotten out of the shower, another is brushing and braiding my hair, another is turning on the fan, another is being on here for a couple of minutes, charging my phone is another, and the last one I have lined up is getting my glasses. Somehow, doing basic selfcare things as 'treat's' to get my homework is working. This will never happen again

@Kefi

Has anyone here ever had any experience/success fighting an entire snowstorm? If so, please PM me immediately, I need some help -_-

@Space group

Space here, and for having the aesthetic of a medieval snow queen, I'm way too sensitive to the cold. I'm freezing my ass off send help-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Space here, and for having the aesthetic of a medieval snow queen, I'm way too sensitive to the cold. I'm freezing my ass off send help-

You don't know how cold the world can get 😂 When it gets below -60F it's cold. You'll live, I promise 🙃😂 But help has been sent in the form of a warm hug.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

You don't know how cold the world can get 😂 When it gets below -60F it's cold. You'll live, I promise 🙃😂 But help has been sent in the form of a warm hug.

Blankets. Lots and lots of blankets and a cuddle pile!

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Also, here's something I just did:

me: googles "herd of horses" so i can change my background
sees a picture of a baby foal laying on the ground in front of its mother
starts tearing up
"whatthefuckthatbabyhorseisdeadthatssosadwhywouldgoogleletmeseethatnowimgonnacrythisisawful"
reads the caption
"herd of horses takes a rest in a field"
me: "oh…"

@Mojack group

TIL the average roblox character in real life would be 5’1” in height.

I always thought they were like little legos, only a few inches tall.

My family played WAP at Thanksgiving.

That reminds me of something…when my graduation for grade 8 was going on we (as a class, there were eight of us which fun fact made us the smallest graduating class in our school’s history) had to choose a song to walk out to when the ceremony started.

We came up with two choices.

A) the USSR anthem

B) the Caillou theme song

we walked out to option B. definitely an interesting song choice for one of the most important moments of my life but at least it wasn’t WAP….which wasn’t even out at the time