forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Very slowly. After all, there were 3 dams that breached/failed. Ours, unfortunately, is at the lowest point so we get a long wait for the other two to be repaired.

As for the town itself… it's still a heartbreaking eyesore. However, there are a few businesses that have been and/ or are being remodeled: the local Eagles club; the hardware store; a beauty salon; the post office; and a locally owned restaurant that will be staying in town. The other restaurants had no choice but to relocate to the mall, which is about 30 minutes away. The major losses are obviously the lake, the park, and the restaurants that had to relocate.

EDIT: Your the first person on here that's asked for an update! I wish I had more to say…. Oh wait, I forgot that there is a concept diagram for the park!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Imagine a Supernatural fanfic where people are mysteriously losing the abilities of speaking, hearing, and seeing individually. Then, when they're in the middle of figuring it out Sam, Dean, and their friend all lose two of the three.

@Space group

I'm tired of being constantly screamed at when I'm home. My mother acts like my every breath needs to go towards benefitting her… It feels like a prison.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

I know how that feels. Literally when I was getting out of the car this morning, my mom goes "I don't know why I feel the need to tell you this, but make good decisions today." And I was like- uhmmm okayyyy???