forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I don't know if I can last any longer… It's just constant suffering. I can't do my school work at home because I'm constantly screamed at and forced to do shit. But then she screams even more because I don't get it done. How the fuck am I supposed to when you never give me the chance?! My grades have slipped to the point I'll never get into college, and it's because of her. I'm either walking with the pain and weight in my chest of depression and constantly on the verge of crying, or almost blacking out from the adrenaline rush from trying to hide all my stuff before she finds it. Anything she finds that makes me happy, she destroys it. my life is just a constant cycle…I have no power to change it

Deleted user

its literally russia if it was britian i wouldve given it stripes same with usa except id add stars to it

@Space group

Some of the experiments Russia used to do were kinda cool- (and creepy) like when they studied and experimented with the revival of organisms

@nebula__ group

oh my
irrelevant note: i ran all the way to my bus just to find it nearly empty and hadn't moved after i was a few mins late and now i can hardly breathe through my mask (which was already hard but now it HURTS)

@nebula__ group

oh my
irrelevant note: i ran all the way to my bus just to find it nearly empty and hadn't moved after i was a few mins late and now i can hardly breathe through my mask (which was already hard but now it HURTS)

Oof

yeah hhghfhfh
breathing has become a chore now
but i'll make it through hopefully

@Mojack group

I was worried as to how I’d get to see Godzilla vs Kong but theatres are now open where I live
And as far as I’m aware HBO max isn’t coming to Canada before the release date so uh, hope there isn’t a big spike in COVID cases before then?