forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

It a Song I wrote it, well It's just the chorus. I haven't been playing Ukulele for very long so my skills are not there.
I had this Idea to take toxic or otherwise unhealthy relationships in things like Shakespeare and other classical literature and make them healthy and write a song about them so this is Taming of the Shrew, but not abusive. I might also do ones for the already healthy ones because why not.

@requiemisback language

aghhssjjs same here with the being gentle part
i'm so nice to my earbuds but then they go ">:[" and then one of them goes out and i'm just like "????? i literally have been so nice to you?????? but you fuckin broke anyway???????"

@Space group

I like headphones when Im on my PC/gaming/when I'm more involved with the content. But if I'm just chilling in bed, writing, or just need background noise I like earbuds just cuz they're less bulky and don't hurt my ears by pressing against them. Also when listening to music in public it's kinda awkward with bulky headphones

@requiemisback language

also i rewatched Temptation Stairway (from the Ena series in case anyone doesn't know) and now I can't stop saying "turron" and i just jbjdhjdhdj

for some reason, my brain said "turron = comedy" and it's confusing me