forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So I like The Score and their music along with Imagine Dragons. So along those lines should be cool. But I am going to check every song out that is reccomended.

OMG! I LOVE The Score! They are so underrated but absolutely wonderful!!

Imagine Dragons is also a really great band.

Any songs I should check out???

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Offhand… I would recommend Unstoppable, Stronger, Legend, Born for this, Revolution, and Who I am. Those are some of my absolute favorites. I also like Miracle and Tightrope… but those aren't really encouraging songs, for lack of a better word.

Deleted user

"Coronavirus-kun, We Musn't. Pwease, My Immune System Is Not That Strong Uwu"

"I Have No Other Choice" He Replied With A Harsh Tone

"No Pwease!" I Begged. "I Would Do Anywthing!"

He Raised His Eyebrow, Intrigued. "Anything?"

His Finger Traced Across My Face, The Cold Touch Send Shivers Down My Spine. I Felt Afwaid But At The Same Time I Felt Drawn Into His Gazing Eyes, They Looked So Dead Inside, So… Lonely.

"Anything For You, C-coronavirus-kun… " I Sniffled

Then I Felt A Sharp Pain In My Chest. Penetrating. I Gasped For Air, Which Only Came Out As A Struggling Gurgle, A Coughing Fit Of Blood. Blood. Warm Blood Escaped My Weak Ass Bitch Body.

I Looked At Him Again, Betrayal And Pain In My Eyes, As Tears Streamed Down My Face And I Collapsed To The Ground.

With My Blurred Vision I See Him Look Down On Me, His Stare Reflected Some Sort Of Triumph, Satisfaction.

With Damped Hearing, I Hear Him Say The Last Words I Will Ever Hear:

"Then Perish."

Deleted user

tw violence

ya'll ever just want to curbstop your parents? or the neighbors? or your siblings?

did you mean: EVERY FUCKING DAY

Deleted user

Kishibe Rohan
bruh…
"Oh, you won't be liked in my manga-"
bruh you can't have al likable characters-

Deleted user

Exactly
I have a character who even I hate!
but I still have her in because she's essential.
You can't have no hateable characters and have a good story.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I've been having these bouts of necrophobia, where I'm like life is a slow conveyor belt to death and what happens when we die, will I go to hell or heaven. Will I even exist, Will I even know when I die. If someone I love dies I'll never see them again