forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Yeah, me either. She's literally psycho but I try to be nice to her because she IS my friend, but this whole thing has put a massive strain on our friendship. She's not over him a t a l l and it's hard for everyone to deal with..

@Relsey-TheElder

But I feel bad, though :( like, she's very mentally unstable and "super attached" to me? that's what she says so i don't wanna make things worse for her

YOU. ARE. NOT. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. ANYONE. ELSE'S. MENTAL. STATE.
YOU. ARE. NOT. FREE. THERAPY.
SHE. AIN'T. YOUR. RESPONSIBILITY.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Trying to upload the 3rd Injustice fight to YouTube, which I recorded last week, but my tablet is be uncooperative….

I meant to get it up last week, but my tablet unexpectedly died while I was attempting to do so.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

But I feel bad, though :( like, she's very mentally unstable and "super attached" to me? that's what she says so i don't wanna make things worse for her

Preach Rels. Don't be given someone's emotional baggage, and be expected to carry it.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

I know, I knowwwww you're right, it's just so hard

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

That depends on what you like, but I recommend I am the Fire by Halestorm

So I really like that one for personal reasons, but it's not a walk up song. They are supposed to have a solid hard driving beat that supposed to get the crowd going and that's supposed to calm my nerves and pump up the batter going to the plate. But this song, means more to me as a personal treasure. I value it so much and thank you.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

So I like The Score and their music along with Imagine Dragons. So along those lines should be cool. But I am going to check every song out that is reccomended.

OMG! I LOVE The Score! They are so underrated but absolutely wonderful!!

Imagine Dragons is also a really great band.