forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I've been having these bouts of necrophobia, where I'm like life is a slow conveyor belt to death and what happens when we die, will I go to hell or heaven. Will I even exist, Will I even know when I die. If someone I love dies I'll never see them again

Listen I know that's rough to cope with. I'm here if you want to talk.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I've been having these bouts of necrophobia, where I'm like life is a slow conveyor belt to death and what happens when we die, will I go to hell or heaven. Will I even exist, Will I even know when I die. If someone I love dies I'll never see them again

Listen I know that's rough to cope with. I'm here if you want to talk.

I don't know why my mind saw "necrophilia" 😶 instead of necrophobia…. Probably because they're both extremely close in spelling.

Watching the REELZ channel. They have documentary-type shows where they talk about music. So far I've watched two episodes of Breaking the Band, which covered Fleetwood Mac and Sonny & Cher respectively. I then watched Cher: Story of Her Songs, and am now watching Celine Dion: The Story of Her Songs. The latter one is throwing me back to the 90s!

My mom's a Celine Dion fan. I, to a certain extent, am too, I guess. Lol

I enjoyed the Fleetwood Mac story and the ones about Cher.

Winter, I think you'll like this next bit…. Now watching Alaskan Bush People: The Legacy of Billy Brown.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Ya know those people are living way backkkkkk I mean yeah they're cool and all, but we actually had things they didn't 😂 such as insulation and heat and snowmobiles with a ready supply of gasoline and the abilty to quickly get to a moderately well equipped hospital 😂 sure I've done things that are like the Bush People, but my methods are uh more advanced 🤣

Right! I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to survive like that; I need modern-day conveniences! Yeah, if a zom-pocalypse ever happened and everything shut down I'd likely be screwed…. Not saying that I don't know any survival stuff, just that I'm sure I wouldn't last long. Heheh.

@Kefi

I totally forgot that I had an idea for a retelling of Beauty and the Beast three years ago that never went anywhere….

Write it. Retellings of fairy tales are literally the seventeenth best things in existence. (I know that grammar wasn't right but I'm too tired to care rn =_=)

I totally forgot that I had an idea for a retelling of Beauty and the Beast three years ago that never went anywhere….

Write it. Retellings of fairy tales are literally the seventeenth best things in existence. (I know that grammar wasn't right but I'm too tired to care rn =_=)

I was trying to copy/paste it, but was having trouble. I don't even really use Wattpad anymore….
https://www.wattpad.com/570182194-twisted-fairy-tales-disney-short-stories-syguy%27s

@Kefi

(Definitely going to read that in the morning, thanks!! For now, I've gotta get to bed fam :P)

@Space group

Alright, anyone who was interested in the SMP but couldn't join for some reason (equipment limitations, etc) you can also apply to be a writer/scripter and help with the worldbuilding, characters, arcs, and all that good stuff

Deleted user

alright' alright' alright' how are yau today chap, do yau know wher' my fish and chips ran off to