forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Relaxing, listening to classic rock, drinking a cappuccino; my day has been pretty great! How's the day going for y'all?

Not much, kinda questioning why I'm even in manufacturing and wanting to punch fuction rules in the throat if they were a person

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I love how different, yet similar the animated version of Supernatural is from the original series. I particularly love the different takes on season 1 and 2 episodes that many in the fandom know quite well and adore.

@Relsey-TheElder

Can I just say, If you have kids or plan to, Please,
Don't ever, ever involve your kid in an argument between you and your partner, Just don't. Don't ask for their opinion, don't ask for their validation unless it directly concerns them.
That's all.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Don't ever, ever involve your kid in an argument between you and your partner, Just don't. Don't ask for their opinion, don't ask for their validation unless it directly concerns them.
That's all.

Finally someone said it! Yes I hear and understand you Rels. My parents drag me into their stuff all the time.

That's all.

Finally someone said it! Yes I hear and understand you Rels. My parents drag me into their stuff all the time.

I knew better. Some of the arguments that my parents had I would flee the house and meander around the trailer park.

Alright I'll tell you guys what's going on bc why not I'm already crying. My dog has kidney disease and she's not responding to medicine and I've been crying all day because I know she's not going to be here much longer, and I don't want to hear spend all the time with her you can, because I am. But there's not enough time left in the world. My heart hurts and I'm a whole wreck. So all you religious people pray for me. I'm hurting inside pretty bad. I just need something to help get me through…

Oh gosh I'm crying again……. Literally I read all the things about my situation and I can barely type bc my vision is so full of tears. You guys' responses bring tears to my eyes because you obviously care. Thank you. And I'm going to continue crying. Love all of you guys.

We love you too, Winter! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

^^^^^^^

(I've been meaning to respond to the Spn rp, but life keeps intervening…. How the heck did my life become busy during this Covid nonsense!?)

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

(I've been meaning to respond to the Spn rp, but life keeps intervening…. How the heck did my life become busy during this Covid nonsense!?)

(It's ok. I saw a post from you earlier that said you weren't in an RP mood… but if you want, I can bump it for you )

(It's ok. I saw a post from you earlier that said you weren't in an RP mood… but if you want, I can bump it for you )

(Please and thank you.)