forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm excited…. My niece is going to be born via a scheduled C-Section next week!!!!!!! 😍

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm excited…. My niece is going to be born via a scheduled C-Section next week!!!!!!! 😍

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

If you think it might help, just take tomorrow for yourself Win. We love you too. Prayers and hugs!

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I've been taking my SAT and ACT, I just glad it's over especially seeing that I was in a packed room where only a few students were wearing a mask (also I swear half the time was spent explaining the rules). I also went on a hotel stay for my mom's birthday (we didn't go anywhere packed and wore mask when outside of the hotel room) (We went hiking and got some seashells)

@Relsey-TheElder

I finally worked up the nerve to see if I can change my scheduled and Drop AP Econ because that class is miserable. Hopefully it goes through and my counselor approves it.

@Space group

I don't think I want to write that email to the Board of Education…. I just want to get away from all this, I'm tired of dealing with corrupted power.

Selcoeurl

Tripped over an ex-girlfriend from years ago online. Yep; she's still a self-absorbed social remora who dissembles and/or erroneously believes herself to be hot shit. Why was I ever infatuated with this woman?

Deleted user

Deleted user

Then she said… that coming out as LGBTQA+… is SELFISH-
As opposed to 'coming out as vegan'
TF-

I can't
(sorry to anyone who got offended)