forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

As soon as I get a house of my own I swear I'll never come back to this place that's worse then hell. No one should ever treat their goddamn child like this and be a complete bitch. I hate it here… no matter how much I cry and beg for help late at night nobody cares… I just want out of here.
I get screamed at and threatened over nothing and over everything.. I can't get a moment of peace

I hope everything turn out okay, I'm always here if you need me

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

As soon as I get a house of my own I swear I'll never come back to this place that's worse then hell. No one should ever treat their goddamn child like this and be a complete bitch. I hate it here… no matter how much I cry and beg for help late at night nobody cares… I just want out of here.
I get screamed at and threatened over nothing and over everything.. I can't get a moment of peace

I hope everything turn out okay, I'm always here if you need me

^^^^^^

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just was at a scholarship competition where you had to go to three evaluated debates that lasted like an entire two days and then I had to come back and immediately work the night shift at work

So in other news I would like for someone to hit me with a truck if that’s cool.

I would be obliged, but you'd have to hit me first.

I wish that my heart wasn't actively attempting to pound itself out of my chest. This non-fatal heart condition hurts sometimes.

Oof. Can't relate but I've had like 600 mg of caffeine in 15 minutes so I can guess what it feels like. My heart was beating faster than lightning itself.

I wish that my heart wasn't actively attempting to pound itself out of my chest. This non-fatal heart condition hurts sometimes.

Oof. Can't relate but I've had like 600 mg of caffeine in 15 minutes so I can guess what it feels like. My heart was beating faster than lightning itself.

There's been times where its even woke me, a heavy-sleeper, up. It speeds up and slows down on its own whether I'm exercising or not.

@Relsey-TheElder

Do I have homework to do, yes, do I have to start getting up early in the mornings, also yes, am I watching a show from my childhood instead of anything I should be doing, that would be a yes.

Do I have homework to do, yes, do I have to start getting up early in the mornings, also yes, am I watching a show from my childhood instead of anything I should be doing, that would be a yes.

Out of curiosity, what show would that be?

If you've ever read Stephen King books, what was the first story that you read? For me it was The Colorado Kid, which unlike his many horror-oriented stories, is actually mystery-based. I've been a Stephen King fan ever since! I had it on my old Kindle, which malfunctioned and for some reason deleted it…. I spotted it on one of my trips to Barnes & Noble and of course just had to get it!

@Relsey-TheElder

Out of curiosity, what show would that be?

That would be Love Live, I finished season 1 today and I'm watching season two tomorrow. After that to continue this trip down memory lane I will be watching Saint Seiya, the other show I watched obsessively. Now I know that I was obsessed with these things because trauma but anyway.

@Relsey-TheElder

Also go back a page. I responded to your post about how you looked. You're beautiful honey. Embrace yourself.

I saw, and you made me cry, also thank you, and I don't know, I'm awkward. Thanks yeah, I'll stop typing now, wow I'm a disaster.

Also go back a page. I responded to your post about how you looked. You're beautiful honey. Embrace yourself.

I saw, and you made me cry, also thank you, and I don't know, I'm awkward. Thanks yeah, I'll stop typing now, wow I'm a disaster.

We're all disasters. It's just because we're human. Everyone has their flaws and everyone has their quirks. It's okay to be a complete mess, because it's the part of us that makes us who we are.

@requiemisback language

yes preach

also funny story: in my german class i got my seat changed cuz of the 4-day week and my friend up said said "hey rosalynn you're an anime mc now" and i deadass didn't get the joke for a second but i looked at my seat and i'm by a window now and-