forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@requiemisback language

oof

also great news-
i got a new drawing tablet!! wellll i was supposed to get it last week or so but delivery time sucked and then amazon up and lost the package but i have it now!! it's also not technically a drawing tablet but it's my best shot at a drawing tablet now so yeah- so far i've only drawn Moony on it but rn i'm workin on a close-up of Ena's face hghjfhfjh

@Relsey-TheElder

You know that one sceen in persuation when Anne and Captain Wentworth see eachother for the first time after a while and Anne is like,
"It is over! it is over!" she repeated to herself again and again, in nervous gratitude. "The worst is over!" … She had seen him. They had met. They had been once more in the same room. Soon, however, she began to reason with herself, and try to be feeling less. Eight years, almost eight years had passed, since all had been given up. How absurd to be resuming the agitation which such an interval had banished into distance and indistinctness! What might not eight years do? Events of every description, changes, alienations, removals–all, all must be comprised in it, and oblivion of the past– how natural, how certain too! It included nearly a third part of her own life. Alas! with all her reasoning, she found, that to retentive feelings eight years may be little more than nothing…"

So that's how my day has gone.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

See, that's one of the reasons that I don't care for sports. I mean sure I ran track in 8th grade, but mainly because it gave me something to do; I ran 100 m dash, 70 m dash, and did long jump.

@Relsey-TheElder

That's why I loved doing water polo, we always lost, we expected to lose, so we were never focused on winning the game but rather how well we played the game, our communication skills and our ability to work as a team. We also had a really fun coach, and that helped, and we were a small tight nit team.
I'm sorry about that though Winter, it sucks to not be noticed for hard work.

@Musical_Queen

I am sad because I was supposed to have my hair re-colored 2 weeks ago, but it keeps getting pushed back and I just want it to be done so badly. And I don't want to change people because she does it really cheap (Normal hairdressers charge like $150 for just the coloring while she charges $45 for coloring and cutting it.) She's legit too, she's officially certified and has all the stuff but I just want it done. On a happier note, I got a new shark for my ever growing collection