forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Selcoeurl

I want to take ThatVeganTeacher and Gary Yourofsky and slam their heads together with considerable force. Repeatedly.

@Space group

Heh… I feel so pathetic… I feel like im back in 7th grade just a stupid little girl… So… I don't normally fall in love with people ( I still only like the youtuber I talked about) and no one has EVER made me stutter and nervous to be around them..I'm just not like that. But dammit there's this guy… I don't love him, I don't think, but there's just always been something about him. How he looked at me, how he had this intense look as he tried to catch my eyes as we spoke, I just.. I feel so small like I'm prey and my heart goes crazy and I can't look at him… I find myself stuttering trying to say something back…
wtf Space… you're old enough not to be this stupid. This is so unlike me! And it's literally just this one guy. NO one else makes me feel even remotely like this.

@Relsey-TheElder

Ok,
I am going to study for my physics test, and I'm going to turn in all of my missing assignments. and I'm going to bring my grade up and it's going to be a good time and I'm going to do a good job and I'm going to do do well on the test tomorrow and definitely not fail. Yep, I can do that………….
I can't do this but I'm going to try any way.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Then she said… that coming out as LGBTQA+… is SELFISH-
As opposed to 'coming out as vegan'
TF-

I can't
(sorry to anyone who got offended)

First, what grown woman describes a teen boy like that, Second how is coming out as vegan selfless, like LGBTQA+ are still harrassed and even killed to this day, can the vegan teacher point me to an event where vegans were killed and harrassed for not eating meat

Deleted user

TF-

I can't

First, what grown woman describes a teen boy like that, Second how is coming out as vegan selfless, like LGBTQA+ are still harrassed and even killed to this day, can the vegan teacher point me to an event where vegans were killed and harrassed for not eating meat

Oh wait… there was/is none.
and did you see the thing about animals dying and it being compared to the HOLOCAUST-

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

TF-

I can't

Oh wait… there was/is none.
and did you see the thing about animals dying and it being compared to the HOLOCAUST-

I heard of it, while I can get her being morally against animals, that's not comparable to the genocide of about 6 million innocent people, just for their race (or other factors) People kill animals to just eat them, the holocaust was built on racism, scapegoating, and superior, someone eating a hamburger isn't comparable to that (Also can someone save her dog)

Deleted user

(I would-)
Yeah, it just doesn't make sense-
If anything, I DON'T wanna be vegan because of her-

Selcoeurl

I heard of it, while I can get her being morally against animals, that's not comparable to the genocide of about 6 million innocent people, just for their race (or other factors) People kill animals to just eat them, the holocaust was built on racism, scapegoating, and superior, someone eating a hamburger isn't comparable to that (Also can someone save her dog)

They are always making either that analogy, or the slavery one.

I haven't heard about gary yourofsky what does he do?

Warning: Discussion of rape, torture, cannibalism, and other extreme acts of violence.

A vegan ideologue and occasional eco-terrorist who is banned from Canada and the UK for setting mink loose and fucking up the ecosystem, and

He has been involved at some time or another with PeTa and ALF, and has started his own "animal-rights organization" called "Animals Deserve Absolute Protection Today and Tomorrow" (or ADAPTT) which seems to be nothing more than a personal virtual collection plate to fund his expensive vegan food, soapboxes, plane tickets, and occasional bail.

He's also incrediblyinfamous for the sort of analogies mentioned above:

Except he tried to frame it as being "harassed" off of the site for "telling the truth." And he's tried to frame criticism of vegans as about being "too compassionate, merciful, and altruistic." (For additional irony: I think that was in the same rant as "rape all fur-wearers.") So yeah; nasty piece of work.

Selcoeurl

On perusal: I have concluded that Gary Yourofsky is not a topic for potentially sensitive audiences and requires spoiler tags.

@tungsten fastfood

ok so this is share what no one asked for so I’m gonna share

I literally adore how playing my instrument makes me feel. I love playing and practicing jazz. It makes me feel like I can properly express what I want to express and it’s more than just notes on a page. I love it so much and I’m so honestly in love with it. I know everyone is sick of hearing about it but I’m just so excited and happy lately to just practice for hours and hours like I never have before. I love music.