forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I want to make my mint oreo brownies. Got a mint craving at the moment. Sadly I don't have anything to make them. I'm also the only person in my house that likes mint.

SEND
RECIPE

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

They're actually pretty easy to make, but time consuming! Trust me, they're worth the effort!!!

1. Make sure you have a mixing bowl, a baking pan, two ziploc bags (that's just what I use)
  2. Gather ingredients. Brownie mix, mint cookies (I prefer mint oreos, but off-brand works too), chocolate frosting, whatever you may need.
  3. Take ½ of the cookie package and crush them in a ziploc bag.
  4. Prepare the brownie batter as usual, checking brownie box as often as needed
    and follow instructions including the crushed cookies into that mix.
  5. Grease and flour the pan, and pour in batter.
  6. Bake as normal.
  7. Crush remaining cookies and set aside.
  8. Wait for brownies to finish baking and cooling. (Though you may wait until they're warm. The frosting melts a little bit and makes a ooey gooey mess that's delicious!)
  9. Put chocolate frosting on top and add remaining cookie crumbles on top of that, spreading it out to cover the whole surface.
  10. Cut, serve, and enjoy!

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Has anyone ever had a post randomly disappear when you didn't delete it? And is there a way to get it back?

In case you haven't guessed, this happened to me and I just realized it earlier… and I worked really hard on it. I know it's silly but I'm kinda freaking out and would like to recover it…

@Space group

Winter, we'll go through this together… I'm going through something similar with my dog and I really hope I can be there to comfort you and share this burden. Stay strong Viking mom

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

But it hurts so much 😭 I don't want to be strong I want her to get better because I'm not ready to let her go. This dog saved my life and now I can't save her. And it's hurting me so much. It feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest……..

@Space group

I know hun… dogs are truly a blessing. But she loves you no matter what, and it's completely out of our control to stand in the way of death. I don't know if you believe in heaven, but no matter what you believe in that dog is forever going to live on in your heart. All those happy memories you have of her, remember those.

@Space group

Gosh Winter I'm really sorry, I truly am, I didn't mean to make you cry. One day you'll be reunited with her… it's okay to be sad

@Mojack group

Losing pets is hard. In 2016 I lost my first cat Smokey to a second stroke, and at the time I didn’t go with my parents to put him to sleep (it was probably better since I would have probably gotten fairly upset) so I said my last goodbyes at the house (or so I thought)

I’m an atheist, so I don’t really believe in an afterlife by any means, though I do have slight beliefs in that there are some things that can be considered unexplainable (at least with our current technology, and we also just may never know).
How that correlates to my story I’m telling, I’m about to show.

So the night that we put him to sleep, parents came home, and I went to sleep a few hours or so afterwards like normal. Don’t know when but it was before 12 AM.
But I think close to when I was waking up, I saw Smokey in my bed, laying at the end of it like he always does. I laid there for a few minutes, a while probably despite being aware of his presence, but when I leaned over to pet him he was gone, and that’s the last physical appearance that I ever saw of him.
In a way, it could have been my brain showing me what I wanted to see, or a memory. Part of me thinks that it was also Smokey coming for a final goodbye, because I wasn’t there at the vet’s (or he would’ve come by either way). Who knows?

What I’m saying is, saying goodbye, especially if it’ll be the last goodbye, is hard. And we all do it in different ways. But when you make choices like that, it’s important to ask yourself, “am I doing this for me or for them?” My family lives under the belief that when you adopt a pet, you’re going to give them the best life possible (which technically, every pet owner should live by). When they start to have problems that can’t be fixed under normal circumstances, ask that question. It’s not good to let your pets live in pain or anxiety (in which case that was something my dad had trouble with, he admits to not calling in sooner because he thought Smokey was getting better and he didn’t really want to say goodbye, but in a way it was him more doing it for the people as opposed to doing it for Smokey)

We all mourn in different ways. And we all say goodbye in different ways, it’s varied for everyone. You said you believe in heaven, so you’ll meet your dog again in the future. And although you can’t follow her, she’ll probably be watching over you too. And maybe you could have an experience similar to mine; many pet owners do report hearing or seeing their pet after they’re gone. Even just feeling the presence.

Deleted user

They're actually pretty easy to make, but time consuming! Trust me, they're worth the effort!!!

1. Make sure you have a mixing bowl, a baking pan, two ziploc bags (that's just what I use)
  2. Gather ingredients. Brownie mix, mint cookies (I prefer mint oreos, but off-brand works too), chocolate frosting, whatever you may need.
  3. Take ½ of the cookie package and crush them in a ziploc bag.
  4. Prepare the brownie batter as usual, checking brownie box as often as needed
    and follow instructions including the crushed cookies into that mix.
  5. Grease and flour the pan, and pour in batter.
  6. Bake as normal.
  7. Crush remaining cookies and set aside.
  8. Wait for brownies to finish baking and cooling. (Though you may wait until they're warm. The frosting melts a little bit and makes a ooey gooey mess that's delicious!)
  9. Put chocolate frosting on top and add remaining cookie crumbles on top of that, spreading it out to cover the whole surface.
  10. Cut, serve, and enjoy!

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH /g

@Space group

Can someone explain to me how to make a DM with multiple people. I try typing their usernames and it just doesn't pop up. I do already have DMs with each of these people, idk if that's an issue tho

Deleted user

Can someone explain to me how to make a DM with multiple people. I try typing their usernames and it just doesn't pop up. I do already have DMs with each of these people, idk if that's an issue tho

oh, I think you simply have to type their current usernames, but don't stop at one? idk, I think that's how it works

@Space group

I type it all up correctly (usernames don't change color either) then I press send. it just reloads the page and doesn't do anything else

Deleted user

I type it all up correctly (usernames don't change color either) then I press send. it just reloads the page and doesn't do anything else

well shit-