forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Selcoeurl

She always treated me like I wasn't good enough, unless I was cooling her off. And then, there was the time she blew up in my face and treated me like a stalker because some complete stranger whom she'd decided was her soulmate had told her otherwise. Now, she's splicing two ignominious situations that she was in (one of which would reflect on her very poorly, and about both of which she and others had independently given quite different but corroborating accounts) into a less-ignominious synthesis; and, somehow, it makes me mad that she's bullshitting like that. (And was otherwise dishonest about her younger self, and kind of threw me under the bus in a few ways, too. I mean…she did also once give me temporary crash space when I needed it, rescued one of my foster kittens, and influenced my taste in music; none of that outweighs the rest of it.)

And why did tripping over her profile bring on a flash flood of exasperation? After I hadn't spared a thought for her in years, no less?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

She always treated me like I wasn't good enough, unless I was cooling her off. And then, there was the time she blew up in my face and treated me like a stalker because some complete stranger whom she'd decided was her soulmate had told her otherwise. Now, she's splicing two ignominious situations that she was in (one of which would reflect on her very poorly, and about both of which she and others had independently given quite different but corroborating accounts) into a less-ignominious synthesis; and, somehow, it makes me mad that she's bullshitting like that. (And was otherwise dishonest about her younger self, and kind of threw me under the bus in a few ways, too. I mean…she did also once give me temporary crash space when I needed it, rescued one of my foster kittens, and influenced my taste in music; none of that outweighs the rest of it.)

And why did tripping over her profile bring on a flash flood of exasperation? After I hadn't spared a thought for her in years, no less?

Some part of you, whether you like it or not, still cares about her….

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Makes recording videos for the tournament series awkward when the controller randomly malfunctions with pauses, loses battery connection, or gives commands that I didn't give.

Gonna have to make a trip to Dollar General tomorrow to get a Amazon gift card.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

ok so this is share what no one asked for so I’m gonna share

I literally adore how playing my instrument makes me feel. I love playing and practicing jazz. It makes me feel like I can properly express what I want to express and it’s more than just notes on a page. I love it so much and I’m so honestly in love with it. I know everyone is sick of hearing about it but I’m just so excited and happy lately to just practice for hours and hours like I never have before. I love music.

No u wrong. I like hearing this. Being so connected to your instrument is absolutely amazing and I am legitimately really happy for you.

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll I said one of the most self deprecating things to my self today, I'm not sure weather to be amazed by my savageness or cry.
"Darling that body in that outfit, a snack, but that face, ooh we gotta do something about that."
So yeah just you know one, wack because usually with me it's the other way around, two ow, like come on brain rude.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Ya'll I said one of the most self deprecating things to my self today, I'm not sure weather to be amazed by my savageness or cry.
"Darling that body in that outfit, a snack, but that face, ooh we gotta do something about that."
So yeah just you know one, wack because usually with me it's the other way around, two ow, like come on brain rude.

Listen you've posted pictures of yourself in the picture chat. You are absolutely gorgeous. You are very beautiful. I'm very straight, but if I liked women you'd be my type. Take pride in yourself. There's only one beautiful, wonderful you. Self depreciating comments come and go, and they can happen whenever and wherever. How I combat that is after I say something that I don't like about me, I find something I adore about myself and I choose to focus on it. Hence why I love my curly hair and my green eyes instead of how my body looks. I focus on the good, and I know it's hard to do, but you can, and I can help you if you so wish it. 🙃

Selcoeurl

Some part of you, whether you like it or not, still cares about her….

Which makes no bedamned sense. I'm happily married, she's a phony arrogant fickle jerk, I had not spared a thought for her in years, and…well, I hate to be shallow about it, but I look at her recent pictures and don't even see her as attractive any longer (although the fact that I can't look at said photos without thinking "this B" probably plays into that). For me to have anything like mixed feelings about her—even completely platonic ones—is just…screwy.

And @Relsey: Been there, done that.

@burgerNfries

Yesterday I had a dream about being kidnapped and then my kidnapper revealed that they like kids (not in that way)
so I have to talk to them about turning themselves in and to not kidnap people that's just a summary of it

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Ya boi unleashed bear mode today in softball. I swear I roared like a grizzly. There was this lady who kept yelling awful things to our pitcher and I was out in center because my kneecaps needed a break from catching. So I literally scream growled let's go ladies let's keep this party going and this sucker echoed over the entire field and like it got dead silent. And this lady had the audacity to say something to me so you know what I did I looked her dead in ze eyes, saluted, and growled thank you for the compliment with that unholy Alaskan fire in my eyeballs kinda like the look where you've passed sleep deprivation and you're kinda just like ENERGY Is everywhere I just have to absorb it kinda deal. And I've never seen someone sit down so fast in my life. I was proud for that one moment. And no one dared to tell me to stop or back down because I was right 🙃. It was a good day fellas.

@Space group

As soon as I get a house of my own I swear I'll never come back to this place that's worse then hell. No one should ever treat their goddamn child like this and be a complete bitch. I hate it here… no matter how much I cry and beg for help late at night nobody cares… I just want out of here.
I get screamed at and threatened over nothing and over everything.. I can't get a moment of peace

@Kefi

I just was at a scholarship competition where you had to go to three evaluated debates that lasted like an entire two days and then I had to come back and immediately work the night shift at work

So in other news I would like for someone to hit me with a truck if that’s cool.

@Kefi

As soon as I get a house of my own I swear I'll never come back to this place that's worse then hell. No one should ever treat their goddamn child like this and be a complete bitch. I hate it here… no matter how much I cry and beg for help late at night nobody cares… I just want out of here.
I get screamed at and threatened over nothing and over everything.. I can't get a moment of peace

Hope you’re doing okay, sis