forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I just cried in class because I thought about how heartbreaking it will be when my dog dies and my parents. Even though my parents are abusive I still love them I don't want them to die… I don't want to die…. I can't handle the thought of death…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just cried in class because I thought about how heartbreaking it will be when my dog dies and my parents. Even though my parents are abusive I still love them I don't want them to die… I don't want to die…. I can't handle the thought of death…

😥

@LiteralCyborg group

I've been on morphine before! Don't worry, it was prescribed. I can barely remember anything about being on it though, except for a lot of crying over stupid things like food and YouTube. It was pretty wack.

@moss

i think i may have overdosed on gummy vitamins. i'm supposed to take 2 vitamin d gummies and i think i took 4
idk if it has any effects tho

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

i think i may have overdosed on gummy vitamins. i'm supposed to take 2 vitamin d gummies and i think i took 4

You're going to be fine. You'll probably have at least an upset stomach and possibly diarrhea. You didn't overdo it too badly, otherwise I'd strongly recommend activated charcoal.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Literally nothing will happen to you. If you had 20 maybe. But you're good.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

😥

Then look for life. When a tree dies, does it fully go? No. Life comes from it. Think about life within death, and the future with life.