forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

A white Ford was moving down one of the roads into Midford. Inside the vehicle sat a family of seven. Two girls and two boys sat in the back. Their parents sat in the front. There was little to no traffic on the road. The driver, Edward Write slammed on the breaks as a branch from a tree broke off, landing in the road. He looked on, wide eyed.

“That was close!” He turned to his wife. “It’s a good thing that you told me to slow down a few minutes ago, or we would’ve been crushed.”

“I can see that, Ed!” Nancy said harshly. She turned to look back at the kids. “Is everyone alright?” Her four children looked at her, shocked.

“Y-yeah, mom. I think so,” Eddie responded. His sister amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) suddenly started crying. He looked at her to see that blood was coming from her nose. She had hit her face on the back of her mother’s seat. Nancy quickly reached for a kleenex, handed it to amy (the most wonderful woman in the world), and had her hold it to her nose. Jacob freaked at the sight of his sister’s blood.

“Stop it, calm down Jake!” Edward ordered. He started to back up, but the van wouldn’t move. Tires screeched and screamed out in pain, throwing up some smoke as Edward floored it in an attempt to make the van budge to no avail. Panic started to sink in. The youngest child, Olivia started to point out the window in excitement.

“Look, bunny rabbits!” she said excitedly. She had loved bunnies. In fact, their pet bunny, Mr. Foo Foo sat in his cage on the floor between her feet. Nobody noticed this, but the latch on his cage unhitched, allowing the cage door to open. Mr. Foo Foo hopped his way out of his prison while they weren’t paying attention. A collar hugged his scruffy gray and white neck.

“Shut up, Olivia! They’re just some stupid rabbits!” The eldest, Shannon snapped. Olivia defended herself and her beloved bunnies. On the other side of the van vines and tree limbs stretched out to grab the van.

The Writes were too busy looking at the large group of rabbits amassed on the right to notice what was occurring to the left. Nancy scrunched her face up once the sound of the scratching was heard. A branch broke through the driver side door window and pressed itself into Edward’s throat, choking him. Nancy shrieked and tried helping her husband to remove the branch. Some rose bush thorns made their way into her mouth and down her esophagus, making her bleed internally.

The other plants were now attempting to squash the vehicle by hugging it. One of the kids managed to open the door. Mr. Foo Foo did something odd; instead of escaping from the doomed van and family, he stayed with them. He hopped up into Olivia’s lap, looked at her, and wiggled his little pink nose.

“Good Foo Foo, staying with us,” Olivia said. She found the bunny comforting. Her brothers and sisters were begging her to get out to safety so that they could follow in their panic. Plants were now making Nancy’s stomach bulge outward, making her look pregnant. They burst outward, making her blood and guts spill out. Edward had managed to get the branch off of his neck. The kids screamed out in horror.

Mr. Foo Foo was now clawing at Olivia, tearing her flesh. She screamed and cried. Jacob threw Mr. Foo Foo out through the open door. Olivia managed to unbuckle herself and climbed out of the van. This allowed Shannon and Jacob to escape. The ceiling of the van was now touching the headrests of the seats, making it so that they had to duck to get out. It slowly crumpled in on them, making it hard for them to get out. Eddie was just about to make it out when the van was completely crushed and dragged into the woods. The remainder of the Write family stood in silence, shocked at what just happened. The concert of rabbits started thumping slowly, but steadily sped up the tempo. They left the children to wallow in shock, horror, confusion, and grief.

@requiemisback language

my day so far has been:

• reading up on the backrooms creepypasta
  • studying the monsters on each level of the backrooms
  • starting a simulator on commaful about the backrooms
  • oh and i made a weirdcore playlist lmao

yeah i'm noticing a pattern here uh-
well at least i have a newfound passion lmao

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Just listening to some nice music by the Oh Hellos and making elaborate flower crowns. Because I am bored and chickens do not want to be loved on like a dog would. So I must amuse myself and turn myself into the embodiment of the forest. Also I must prepare myself for Beltane. That's on May first and it's a real party!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It honors life, and goodness and fruitfulness, and basically everything good. Young men court women by picking flowers and giving them to them, and then singing and dancing around fires in the evening. It's basically match maker match maker give me a match and then weddings happen in mid summer or early fall. There's also the fact that there's a thing that was very pagan and very uh open, when a man who was strong and brave would dress up as a stag and run around looking for the goddess who would be a woman who was brave and strong, and they'd have sexy times, and then the goddess would get up and run to a high point and the stag would follow her, and then later on, they would kill the man and go joy joy the stag's blood is spilled on the earth and now everything will be fertile for years to come. And that happened like once in every 10 years, but now no one does that because ew and that's frowned upon in modern society. And I am glad it is frowned upon.