forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

dumb things that made me Happy today:

• I stumbled across a screenshot that I took (complete with my Reddit username!) redrawn into cute yuri art with over 11,000 likes from an account I stalk on insta, I feel noticed and my heart is screaming-

• I watched Asagao to Kase-San for the first time, vvv cheesy but made me Gay Panic and I kept having to pause it so I could hyperventilate over the cuteness overload

• the weather was really nice so I got to swing a lot and work on character playlists

• started working on a redraw which is turning out extremely nice and I haven’t felt this proud in a while, which is saying a lot because I’ve been proud of the majority of the art I’ve made recently (speaking of which I might post those on here soon)

• my friend won’t stop sending me cute doggo videos

• dad got Chinese takeout for dinner and I got the extra crab rangoon :DDD

and last but not least I’ve just been feeling generally good for a while, I really think the antidepressants are working which has made everything so much easier-

@requiemisback language

oof
my hands are killing me
making sprites for a friday night funkin mod is much harder than i thought it would be agh
i'm listening to a banger ENA remix though so it's keepin me in a good headspace while i work

@Space group

I had bad vibes this morning, I just assumed it was because of my neck… But it turns out I was wrong…
In my language class gunshots went off and our windows were shot through and shattered. Thankfully no one was hit with the bullets, but the shooter hasn't been caught yet. I'm still shaking with fear from those moments

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Also do you guys have any gift ideas for Elias? He's turning 18 in three months, and I want to get him something super special. Like his parents spent around 200 bucks on me, and then he went and dropped about 150 on me for an airsoft rifle, and thats a whole lot of money on a girl who doesn't normally do gifts. So like what should I do? I was thinking maybe getting him a viking broadsword and a really nice double edged battle axe, but like I don't feel like that's gonna be enough.