@Space group

my day so far has been:

• reading up on the backrooms creepypasta
  • studying the monsters on each level of the backrooms
  • starting a simulator on commaful about the backrooms
  • oh and i made a weirdcore playlist lmao

yeah i'm noticing a pattern here uh-
well at least i have a newfound passion lmao

AYO HIT ME UP IM A PRO I'VE BEEN STUDYING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS EVEN HAVE A FEW STUFF WITH THE MEG FORUMS

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

"A glass" turned into 4…. Feeling that buzzzzzzz.

Sy that's no fair I want some.

Turn 21 and I'll gladly buy a few.

Eck. I've had more than you've had probably. Alaska and Scotland are wild, plus the legal drinking age is 16 in Scotland. 21 is just a number, percentage is what really counts if ya know what I mean 😂

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

"A glass" turned into 4…. Feeling that buzzzzzzz.

Sy that's no fair I want some.

Turn 21 and I'll gladly buy a few.

Eck. I've had more than you've had probably. Alaska and Scotland are wild, plus the legal drinking age is 16 in Scotland. 21 is just a number, percentage is what really counts if ya know what I mean 😂

True. Plus a lot of rebellious people drink earlier than 21. I didn't wait either, but I do drink responsibly!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh I just get a monster headache. I can hold alcohol. It may be the fact that I'm wired different. Such as caffeine and high energy drinks put me to sleep in like 15 minutes. I can drink a lot of booze before I feel something. That's when I know I've reached my limit. Then I'll drink like 32 t0 64 ounces of water, go to the bathroom a few times in the night and wake up with a headache that an Aleve™ can normally fix in 20 minutes. But it's not the same for everyone.

@requiemisback language

my day so far has been:

• reading up on the backrooms creepypasta
  • studying the monsters on each level of the backrooms
  • starting a simulator on commaful about the backrooms
  • oh and i made a weirdcore playlist lmao

yeah i'm noticing a pattern here uh-
well at least i have a newfound passion lmao

AYO HIT ME UP IM A PRO I'VE BEEN STUDYING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS EVEN HAVE A FEW STUFF WITH THE MEG FORUMS

DHSHJSDJSH DUDE RAD YEAH I'LL DEF SHOOT U A DM
GOD I'VE BEEN WANTING TO TALK ABOUT ALL THIS EVER SINCE I DISCOVERED IT HGNGMNMG