forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Everyone who asked:
No one was hurt in the shooting, just some cuts from the glass that shattered. Thanks for your concern everyone!

Also, Winter, as a side gift to go along with whatever else you get him, you could get like a camo hunter's backpack and fill it with candy, hunting supplies, anything else that fits XD

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Everyone who asked:
No one was hurt in the shooting, just some cuts from the glass that shattered. Thanks for your concern everyone!

Also, Winter, as a side gift to go along with whatever else you get him, you could get like a camo hunter's backpack and fill it with candy, hunting supplies, anything else that fits XD

Ajdlfhsjsvfdj that's a legit great idea. Imma do that!

@requiemisback language

Always I found a search result ",Sangwoo spotted in Illinois" Ok WHO TOLD THIS DEMON TO MANIFEST IN THE REAL WORLD

it was the fangirls
they summoned him
and he just… spawned

In other news I found out I'm the wolf born in viking terminology. My birthday was on January 28th of this year, which just so happened to be the Wolf moon. Or the first full moon of the year. Needless to say, Elias' grandparents respect me now, so that's a plus. But what that means is that I'm supposed to lead someone or something to their like destiny or something and I'm like yeah right I will guide them off a cliff. So I have no idea what wolf born means I just found out today and the elder relatives side of Elias' family is like you have our respect and I don't know what it meanssssssssss
Help

Nevermind I found something
The Wolf is a symbol of guardianship, ritual, loyalty, and spirit in the viking culture. The Wolf has the ability to make quick and firm emotional attachments, and they often need to trust their own instincts. Thus they teach us to do the same, to trust our hearts and minds, and have control over our own lives.

They have one for every moon.
January- Wolf Moon
February- Ice Moon
March- Storm Moon
April- Growing Moon
May- Hare Moon
June- Mead Moon
July- Hay Moon
August- Corn Moon
September- Harvest Moon
October- Blood Moon