forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I know 😂 it's funny tho bc people are like have you heard of this person and I'm like no? Tbh I only realized Ed Sheeran existed like 2 years ago and that's it 😂

Literally listening to Thinking Out Loud rn.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The Lord of the Rings soundtrack is more balanced when it comes to winds and brass mingling. For example the Shire theme, and the Isengard theme. The Shire theme has a very earthy tone, with the clarinet, oboe, flute, and the violin, leading the pretty jivey melody as the Isengard theme is largely supposed to be war machines and all that's bad, hence the low brass, sheet metal being smacked with a hammer, and agressive percussion features. Let alone the agressive marching tone it sets. In the end they all balance out, with the Fellowship and Rohan/King of the Golden Hall themes being the central themes of balance. They both have equal representation from winds and brass and percussive elements. Whilst the Hobbit is heavier on the brass. It focuses mainly on the dwarves and the underground, with various malicious elements thrown in, such as goblins and orcs, and trolls, which all have a very distinct sound. Particularly tuba, trombone, and Bass strings. The only times the heavy brass lightens up is when they first enter the Shire, but the theme is drastically shorter, the parts where they enter Rivendell and the Woodland Realm, where it's darker winds, such as clarinet and tenor sax, and that one stray flute that has to do the particular lick when entering the Woodland Realm, and Lake Town, the world of man and humanity that focuses more on balance than anything because it's a center of trade, but the man part is most noticible with the French Horns and trumpets taking the lead melodies. The Hobbit trilogy is nowhere near balanced music wise, but I love it more because I love hearing the low brass more. It's just what I like. For Other people I know it's very different. And I respect that because music is a beautiful thing that should be appreciated 🙃. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk, uh that will be all.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I know 😂 it's funny tho bc people are like have you heard of this person and I'm like no? Tbh I only realized Ed Sheeran existed like 2 years ago and that's it 😂

Literally listening to Thinking Out Loud rn.

Eck Ed Sheeran 😂 But hey who am I to judge? Music is music, and if it makes you happy, listen until your heart is content Dom!

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

And I respect that because music is a beautiful thing that should be appreciated 🙃.

^^^^^^^^^^
I can easily agree with that.

The rest, however, I will not attempt to dispute because I can see what you mean but I am nowhere near as well versed in musical knowledge as you are.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I noticed. Lol

Missed y'all during my internet socialization break that I didn't even plan on doing; it just kinda happened! It was worth it though!!! ❤

Sitting outside enjoying the 65+ temps and sun!

I almost did something quite idiotic…. I got burnt on my face. Came home planning on putting aloevera on and almost grabbed hand sanitizer…. 😬 In other words, look before you grab something.

Ok, neighbor dude is getting annoying. He's blasting his cars bass. I can hear and feel that crap in my room, on the farthest end of the house. He lives across the road. I'd ask him to turn it down, but I'm not really one for confrontation. Dude, we get it, your bass works…. Now turn it down!