forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

What's DISGUSTING is close-minded, bigoted, homophobic people like that guy that try to push their own anti-LGBTQ+ agendas on others.

Closeminded people aren't disgusting. It's sad. The older I get the more people I find to be racist. My friend's dad. The old people that were so good to me. And it doesn't disgust me. It just makes me profoundly sad.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

What's DISGUSTING is close-minded, bigoted, homophobic people like that guy that try to push their own anti-LGBTQ+ agendas on others.

Closeminded people aren't disgusting. It's sad. The older I get the more people I find to be racist. My friend's dad. The old people that were so good to me. And it doesn't disgust me. It just makes me profoundly sad.

I agree with you Dom. As people get older their view of the world gets narrower and narrower, until they become blind to it. They live in the past where they could see.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

I agree with you Dom. As people get older their view of the world gets narrower and narrower, until they become blind to it. They live in the past where they could see.

very true. i've found out about my grandparents' beliefs and i was very surprised. i already knew one of my grandmothers was racist but apparently several of them are. (i have many because of step parents) one of my grandpas doesn't believe in interracial relationships. he never mentioned this to me, but my dad did once. i was very surprised. but anyways, yes, older people usually tend to have more closed minds and it's sad.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

very true. i've found out about my grandparents' beliefs and i was very surprised. i already knew one of my grandmothers was racist but apparently several of them are. (i have many because of step parents) one of my grandpas doesn't believe in interracial relationships. he never mentioned this to me, but my dad did once. i was very surprised. but anyways, yes, older people usually tend to have more closed minds and it's sad.

I was just reusing the guys word choice. Yeah, it's mostly sad.

@Pizzaz11 group

Oh damn- thankfully I live in Michigan, the land of dreary winters and meh springs. So no storms happening here- yet-

I live in Mi too!

:0 cool! Upper or lower?

@Pizzaz11 group

Oh damn- thankfully I live in Michigan, the land of dreary winters and meh springs. So no storms happening here- yet-

I live in Mi too!

Lower.

Oh huh, I'm from upper MI. But it's still cool that we're from the same state-

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I live in Mi too!

Lower.

It is. Loving the warm weather we've been having lately!

@Pizzaz11 group

I live in Mi too!

Lower.

It is. Loving the warm weather we've been having lately!

Same! I really hate cold weather since I get really cold really easily so it's nice that warmer weather is coming along