forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Pretty good (surprisingly)
I recently took up Lucid Dreaming and Reality Shifting XD
(If anyone wants to hear about it just ask!)

@Space group

First of all, anyone who wants to reality shift or something, please please please write somewhat of a script. I made the mistake of not doing it when I went to an extremely dangerous D.R.
Let's just say I experienced hella pain and almost got mauled to death :)

@moss

Welcome back Space!
and reality shifting sounds cool,, i tried to do it a while ago but it never worked

@Space group

Hey Sy! Missed you dude
Also, don't get discouraged Moss! I like to think of it as a staircase, each time you try you make a little progress, a step at a time. There's never a failed attempt!

@Space group

The first time I shifted I went into one of my books XD it makes it great to get to know your characters and world better I definitely recommend it!

@Mojack group

Had braces tightening yesterday. Ouch.

I hope my teeth aren’t that sore by Thursday since I’m going to see Godzilla vs. Kong at the theatres, so.. (I’ll probably just have a drink, I haven’t had popcorn in a while and can’t have it anyways)
I had orthodontic elastics put in, I only have to wear them at night though. I think if I can manage that I can most definitely manage my retainer, once that stage comes along

@moss

The first time I shifted I went into one of my books XD it makes it great to get to know your characters and world better I definitely recommend it!

what method do u use?

@Space group

It took me a few months actually. I tried multiple methods to see what worked for me best. I find that the Raven Method majorly increased my symptoms of shifting.
Honestly, you don't even need to use a method if you don't want to. My first time shifting I didn't even use any method to get me there. I suggest doing a test a few times every day to make sure you're awake, such as counting fingers or plugging your nose to see if you can breathe. That way you'll end up doing it in a dream and realize you're not actually awake. That would be lucid dreaming which is a step towards shifting and is extremely helpful to bring you closer to achieving it.
Once you decide on a reality you'd like to go to, fill your day with it. Draw something from it, listen to music from it, anything that's even remotely related to your D.R. will increase your chance of ending up there!

@murphysgirl

So there's this guy right? He's heard of this really fancy bar on the roof of a hotel. So one day, he goes up to this swanky bar and goes and sits down at the counter next to this other guy. The first guy says, "Whatcha drinking there?"
The second guy: "Magic juice."
First guy: "Well, how magic is it?"
The second guy takes a sip, stands up, steps off of the roof, flies once around the building and comes and sits back down. The first guy, impressed, orders a glass, takes a sip, steps off of the roof and falls off (fortunately into a mattress truck).
The bartender to the second guy: "You know, Superman, you're a real butt when you're drinking."

@Space group

LMAO I'd lowkey do that! (As long as the other person wouldn't get hurt and there was always something to safely catch them)