Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Am I the only one in this entre chat that's in 8th grade rn ;-;

Deleted user

Am I the only one in this entire chat that's in 8th grade rn ;-;

Actually not. Because I'm here.

finally, someone who understands the horror and pain of still being in the middle school and has to hear all the drama

@JustALostM book

There's still drama in high school. More so. And this is coming from a high school senior.

Yes. That is true. The high school I'm going to has a lot of drama.

Deleted user

Well when I'm going to high-school ik the number one rule, never get involved in any drama

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

It may be a number one rule, but you will get involved in drama whether you want to or not. It will find you, and it will drag you in.

very, very, very true. i wouldn't say the number one rule is to stay out of it, just don't put yourself into things that aren't your business, and try to handle it as best you can. you don't wanna be on bad terms with anyone if you can manage it.

Deleted user

idk, cause I wasn't involved in any drama in 7th or 6th grade

@Space group

OH we had that happen too! Except they were caught like 2 days after because they went into a gas station for a pop XD

@Space group

On a sadder note, there's also a lot of shooting and fights at my school so I don't blame people from here for wanting to run away

@Space group

Lol normally when they get pregnant here they leave and do online school or something. I'm surprised she had the guts to show up

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

On a sadder note, there's also a lot of shooting and fights at my school so I don't blame people from here for wanting to run away

We have a lot of fights, but currently it's mostly between an african american gang and a hispanic gang. And then there's the rednecks who I kid you not, have a knife in their boot at all times. Most of them have more than one on them. And there's also the fact that most od them have a firearm in their trucks at any given time.

@Space group

The ex that sexually assaulted me brought a gun to school and was telling his friends he was going to shoot me. When I reported him they told me to mind my own business and stop making up shit to spread drama. I cried right in front of them during that meeting.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Lol normally when they get pregnant here they leave and do online school or something. I'm surprised she had the guts to show up

She was proud of it. Also she was very nice. She always treated me and Elias with respect. I think she thought we were in the same boat as her and her husband. But I never got pregnant and she was like why no kid? You need kid. And I was like N O P E