forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

who wants to hear a dumb blonde joke

ME I HAVE A DUMB BLONDIE AND I NEED TO ROAST HIM

Please tell me it's Elias πŸ˜‚

Most definitely. That boy needs some roasting!

YESSSSSSSS
OK gimme a hot sec to type the first one up

@murphysgirl

OK so, there's these three friends, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. They're going out bowling, and the blonde is driving. On the way, she's fiddling with the radio and stuff, loses focus, and they crash into the back of a semi and all three of them die.
So they go up to the Pearly Gates of Heaven, and St Peter is standing there, right? And he says, "Ladies, ladies, you aren't supposed to be here." So they tell him what happened, and then he thinks for a minute, and says, "Right, I've got an idea."
So he takes them all down to this ginormous field in the middle of nowhere and says, "Okay. One by one, you're gonna start off running across that field, and as you run, you're gonna yell out something, like an animal or a plant or whatever, and I'll turn you into what it is and you'll live out the rest of the time you were supposed to live out as that animal or plant. Okay?"
So the redhead goes first, and she yells, "Fox!" So she gets turned into a fox.
The brunette goes second, and she yells, "Bear!" So she gets turned into a bear.
The blonde starts off running, trips on a rock, and yells, "Sh*t!"

@murphysgirl

My uncle told me that one on the Buoymooners trip it was great we were all just sitting around telling dumb jokes and getting eaten alive by flies
Tell Elias it's from me, with love and a smack on the head

@murphysgirl

Wonderful
I hath another story joke, it's not a dumb blonde one and it's a bit… well, puerile, but it's still funny

Deleted user

Why does Notebook keep correcting everything I say ;-;

Deleted user

I have finally finished the character that I'm using in a roleplay with my friend Alex πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Deleted user

Why must Notebook.ai correct everything I say, it's like having autocorrect from your phone but a watered-down but still annoying version of it😭