forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

Oh shoot I forgot that some of you guys are in school I'm on spring break currently

This early? Woah- usually spring break where I'm from doesn't start until mid-april or something

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Bruh I'm fishing in the middle of freaking nowhere with my dad and uncle and some hippie is smoking w e e d in a boat like 30 f e e t away from us like there is no t o m o r r o w and I'm like whew boi I'ma be feeling real good in about 20 minutes. The smoke is being blown right towards us.

@Mojack group

Going to see Godzilla vs Kong in a few hours, looking forwards to it
Also apparently it was available for rent on iTunes? There were no announcements or anything like that, my dad just checked iTunes yesterday and saw it there. In case you’re wondering they said the only streaming service it would be on would be HBO Max, and there’s a huge problem with that, seeing that it’s pretty much only available in the United States, leaving those outside of it with the option of going to the theatres (which in a pandemic isn’t..good). And I know people have suggested pirating it but this is a movie I’d want to see continue, I want it to do good, so..yeah.

Anyways, we decided to rent it (even though we’ve bought tickets). Joked that in a way, we’re kind of helping sales, considering all that. But we’d much rather stay home and so got it on iTunes instead.

@PastelTart

Quick question. Have any of you guys just like sat and thought on names to give your future kids?

I've thought of two girl names for if I ever have kids. I'd want to name one Primrose, Prim for short, and one Daniel, Danny for short. I picked Primrose because I really like The Hunger Games and it's also a really pretty flower and a beautiful name!

@Mojack group

Watched Godzilla vs. Kong!

I don’t wanna give out spoilers right now, but I’ll say, I loved it. The fights were good, it was a fairly fast paced movie and there were certain characters that I wish got more of a role in it. But it had good music, and I was pleased with the results of the movie and all that.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I love how when you defeat an NPC in Pokemon, they politely give you some money and heal up their Pokemon and not move, but when the player loses to an NPC, they get so salty they black out and just- drop money

Deleted user

Aha- What Is going on with this funny business? Why does everything look different?

Deleted user

o- Dang I never celebrate April Fools! Really forgot about it