forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Fluids, Winter. Eat some crackers.

Oh yeah. I've been doing that Sy.

Eat a burger too. Greasy food does actually help for some reason…..

Note to all: drinking is a self-induced torture. It may seem fun while doing it, but you pay for it later via hangover (pretty much equal to having a migraine) and dry-mouth.

Yesterday, had I not slept all day thanks to the cold that I had, I was going to say that I was going to delete my account as my April Fools.

Oh, Sy. You missed all the friends yesterday.

I caught it right before midnight. Lol

Yesterday, had I not slept all day thanks to the cold that I had, I was going to say that I was going to delete my account as my April Fools.

I know y'all would've been upset if I were able to do what I planned…. Then admit that I got ya good.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I know y'all would've been upset if I were able to do what I planned…. Then admit that I got ya good.

Yeah you'd lose all the stuff in our PMs Sy 😂

Well yes, but no. If you have a strong heritage with a drinking culture, such as Russian, Celtic, Nordic, and Scottish blood, it's not as bad as it could be. And greasy food does help. It's the oil. It binds to the alcohol.

And German blood. Just take care of yourself Winter. 🙂

Yeah you'd lose all the stuff in our PMs Sy 😂

Yep, and I'd miss you guys and return!

Deleted user

I-wow

It isn't even that bad lol
7 years is actually considered one of the best age gaps surprisingly. It provides maturity to the relationship and has less chance of divorce!

I'm 14 and she's 17(but I'm taller than her >:) ). The only way we could get married in my state is with the permission of both sides of the parents but there's a 0% that will ever happen so….

I-wow

It isn't even that bad lol
7 years is actually considered one of the best age gaps surprisingly. It provides maturity to the relationship and has less chance of divorce!

I'm 14 and she's 17(but I'm taller than her >:) ). The only way we could get married in my state is with the permission of both sides of the parents but there's a 0% that will ever happen so….

Y'all are too young to be having relationships. Give yourselves time to mature more. You're still figuring life out. At least wait until after you're done with school; there'll be less drama that way.

That said, if you insist on dating, please watch out for any and all red flags. If dating while still in school, it's my personal opinion that it's best to date people in the same grade/age range as yourself. Don't let your partner, nor your peers, pressure you into having sex. Please be responsible. If you get any red alert feelings, dump them and run, especially if things become toxic.

Sy is right. I'm 18 and engaged, but I don't plan to get married until after college. And make sure to communicate with your partner. Communication is key. Please please please let your partner know what you are and aren't comfortable with. That helps build trust, and it strengthens your relationship.

Sy is right. I'm 18 and engaged, but I don't plan to get married until after college. And make sure to communicate with your partner. Communication is key. Please please please let your partner know what you are and aren't comfortable with. That helps build trust, and it strengthens your relationship.

^^^^^^^

Deleted user

mk, even tho I've heard that advice for the 2nd time

Deleted user

nuh uh, cause the only way I can hear it is if I listen to it so technically it's the same :P

nuh uh, cause the only way I can hear it is if I listen to it so technically it's the same :P

No. That's the problem. It's two vastly different things. Hearing something and then listening to something is different. Hearing it means you acknowledge it. Listening to it means you acknowledged it, and you act on it.

Deleted user

Someone who just got slapped in the face emotionally and reminded what happened on his b-day this year, how much he was hurt and betrayed by the one he gave everything to, his love, his support, his heart….💔🥺