forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

This is a whole first me and my mom sat down and we legit had a 30 minute debate on a bag of gummy bears. It's the Albanese brand, and they have some bomb gummy bears. The problem is that there's 12 flavors. So me and my mom were like let's taste all of them and debate the flavors. So we did. We had a 7 minute debate on the strawberry and cherry flavors bc we couldn't determine which was which until we drank water and ate them again. We figured out all the flavors tho. And that was the satisfying part.

That'll be a cherished memory. 🙂

I was just reading more of The Institute.This book is not for the faint of heart. It includes:

Just had to take a breather thanks to the more prevalent of those. I'm kinda regretting not doing a "Sy Reads" on it now, but oh well…. I don't want to start doing a "Sy Reads" for it when I'm a little over half way through.

Oof. That reminds me of the latest RWBY episode. It was bad enough for them to put the number for the natiobal suicide hotline in the title description………

It's the cruelty to children aspect. (The suicide didn't surprise me because I saw and recognized the signs of it coming. Still sad, unnerving, and unfortunate though.)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oof. That reminds me of the latest RWBY episode. It was bad enough for them to put the number for the natiobal suicide hotline in the title description………

It's the cruelty to children aspect. (The suicide didn't surprise me because I saw and recognized the signs of it coming. Still sad, unnerving, and unfortunate though.)

Yeah. That probably would have gotten me too. But here's the light of it. If my life as a writer doesn't work out, I feel like personally, I'd become whatever type of agent that deals with child and women trafficking, (be it FBI, NCIS, SOCA, CRU, VCACP) (Or I could be contract. Like a bounty hunter)and go in and bust it up. I feel like that's something I could do really well.

Yeah. That probably would have gotten me too. But here's the light of it. If my life as a writer doesn't work out, I feel like personally, I'd become whatever type of agent that deals with child and women trafficking, (be it FBI, NCIS, SOCA, CRU, VCACP) (Or I could be contract. Like a bounty hunter)and go in and bust it up. I feel like that's something I could do really well.

I've been finding that Stephen King's work isn't really truly horrifying. It's mostly unnerving. Nevertheless I'm still a fan!

I've been finding that Stephen King's work isn't really truly horrifying. It's mostly unnerving. Nevertheless I'm still a fan!

Great aspirations!!!!!